OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
so the VX version will not receive updates anymore? it was in 050a for so long and only this new MV version is getting updates lol
VX version is still wip as the dev is moving everything from MV to VX. Once the port is fully finished they can begin updating the game again.

Reactions: kiracchi

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
How do you get potion maker working at the maid cafe? I can't find any "maid cafe" in libra, and there is no option to get her working at the bar even tho i meet the requirements

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Is it really necessary to team up with yarizo, to continue the main story?( i like netorare ), but at first i would like to end( if not end , reach the latest event without him ) the story with both MC and Fmc devoted to each other only, ( i even rejected the plump witch, who requires a dick to cast spells )

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Is it really necessary to team up with yarizo, to continue the main story?( i like netorare ), but at first i would like to end( if not end , reach the latest event without him ) the story with both MC and Fmc devoted to each other only, ( i even rejected the plump witch, who requires a dick to cast spells )
You can just ignore yarizo existence or (if you have enough insanity) kill him

Reactions: Tweak22
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes