Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Based on update rate and the new port, how long you guys estimate the game to be complete?
I guess 1-2 months from now for the the game to be fully ported

And we (theoretically) receive 24 updates in one year, so 3-5 years until the final version

Hopefully there is no additional content later

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
The MV build has no main history and a lot of the scenes can just be seen once, so a full save for it would just gatekeep you from the content that it has.

If youre talking about the VX ACE, I still have my save for the 0.50a version, which I think it is either completed or close to it
is this save for
MV Build 5
?

mebtamayo

Dec 12, 2021
The MV build has no main history and a lot of the scenes can just be seen once, so a full save for it would just gatekeep you from the content that it has.

If youre talking about the VX ACE, I still have my save for the 0.50a version, which I think it is either completed or close to it
rvdata2 is for the VX ACE version while file(number).rpgsave is for the mv build
same problem save wont work how to fix this?

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
This game is so frustrating. Do I just have to grind until I get 500 SC so that I can learn fire arrow? Can Kohaku not learn offensive magic or am I missing something? I already found the scroll, and that doesn't kill the golem, it just brings him down to low HP.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes