RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
using potions like aphrodisiac or milking makes the game freeze with "overwrite_char not defined

this game is still full of bugs it seems

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
this is not a full save!
The MV build has no main history and a lot of the scenes can just be seen once, so a full save for it would just gatekeep you from the content that it has.

If youre talking about the VX ACE, I still have my save for the 0.50a version, which I think it is either completed or close to it

Reactions: 4atrox
Mar 18, 2022
technobrake posted on his twitter the current progress on the mv build. im pretty sure he ports as much as he can as quickly as he can to post updates for patreon without proofreading anything. but his experimental port is much further along the public releases. dude himself said he could probably finish way faster if he wasnt such a coomer (literally me). i'd say its safe to assume that the experimental port will be done around november, and then the bugs would be fixed around december. so all new content in 2024 :D

LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
technobrake posted on his twitter the current progress on the mv build. im pretty sure he ports as much as he can as quickly as he can to post updates for patreon without proofreading anything. but his experimental port is much further along the public releases. dude himself said he could probably finish way faster if he wasnt such a coomer (literally me). i'd say its safe to assume that the experimental port will be done around november, and then the bugs would be fixed around december. so all new content in 2024 :D
Damn, you have too much expectation on him. I would say about middle 2024 or earlier where he will be finish porting all of it and maybe a couple months after that for bug fixing to get to the same state as VX 0.50A. So new content would probably start in 2025.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Damn, you have too much expectation on him. I would say about middle 2024 or earlier where he will be finish porting all of it and maybe a couple months after that for bug fixing to get to the same state as VX 0.50A. So new content would probably start in 2025.
Try 2027

alisson7

Mar 17, 2022
Guys i have a problem, at the start how we're going to do the main quest. Be cause from the guild there only side quest?

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Can't start the patrol blessing road quest cause the guard doesn't give it to me even after slaying 10 rats. Can't find yarizo either in port town

Ahegaohunter

Feb 18, 2019
The MV build has no main history and a lot of the scenes can just be seen once, so a full save for it would just gatekeep you from the content that it has.

If youre talking about the VX ACE, I still have my save for the 0.50a version, which I think it is either completed or close to it
my guy, the saves arent working

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
my guy, the saves arent working
There is two versions for download right now, the one on the post you just saw is for VX ACE 0.50a and the one below for the MVbuild5

Here is a save with yarizo enabled as a follower. If you want to see his first encounter (no sexual scene) go to save 3 and go to port town, if you want to see his recruitment (also no sexual content) go to save 4.

And for whos curious, you needed to complete the rats or spider quest 50 times to go upgrade your adventurer ranking and unlock yarizo.

Variable#322 thats the variable for fame if your not into grinding

BIGMANJOE001

Jun 4, 2023
If the MV build got no story then how should i progress through the game ? How should i get all the H-Scenes ?
On what version can i even play the story ?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
If the MV build got no story then how should i progress through the game ? How should i get all the H-Scenes ?
On what version can i even play the story ?
[/QUOTE]
The MV Build exists just so you can see some scenes in high resolution while techno is porting the rest of the game to the new engine. If you want to play it there is with yarizo (the ntr guy that was added on the last build) on the quote.

Or download the VX Ace version, that has the history, more scenes and it isnt nearly as bugged as the mv build. I strongly recommend you cheat your way through any version you decide on playing
Here is a save with yarizo enabled as a follower. If you want to see his first encounter (no sexual scene) go to save 3 and go to port town, if you want to see his recruitment (also no sexual content) go to save 4.

And for whos curious, you needed to complete the rats or spider quest 50 times to go upgrade your adventurer ranking and unlock yarizo.

Variable#322 thats the variable for fame if your not into grinding

Reactions: BIGMANJOE001

toandn145

Jun 26, 2021
Well i have some problem about main quest in MV build 5 ver, i can't see the scene when main char create a team at guild like previous version, so i can't start main quest. Can someone help me?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes