Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Is there an easy way to gain gold at the start of the game? I know there are 2 free quests and the repeatable rat one, but those take some grinding to even afford the shop's gear.
Yeah. You need "cheats". It's technically true.
The thing you actually need is more of an save editor actually. It's used to edit your way through by cheating none the less.

As far as I'm aware, you can get one here:

RPGMakerSaveEdit

I don't know however, if it is up to date. You need to check it up yourself.

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
The fixed bugs list in 5a
  1. 「Glasses that tell you how many times a woman had sex」 event crash bug (could not find the bug in my game, but I changed some code)​
  2. Horny Potion crash bug​
  3. Cooking bug​
  4. When your party has a follower and you rest at camp, Priestess's fatigue is healed twice​
  5. When engaging in combat sex with Yarizo, it only shows I-balance sex.​
  6. Fixed bug occurring when camp is raided​

Reactions: eloveboot

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
How many more MV builds until they catch up?
well, my anecdotal experience is that these mv builds are buggier and crash more than vx ace builds ever did. combine that with the fact that technobrake admitted to not understanding mv (his original justification for it not being mv from the get go) and how slow it's been since the rework...give it like 3 years lmao.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
well, my anecdotal experience is that these mv builds are buggier and crash more than vx ace builds ever did. combine that with the fact that technobrake admitted to not understanding mv (his original justification for it not being mv from the get go) and how slow it's been since the rework...give it like 3 years lmao.
3 years is extremely generous

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
is the game finished yet? like i been stopping myself from playing it for years now its getting harder and harder
i wanna know at least if it's almost finished or something?
Oh my sweet summerchild....

I think you are better off trying to move this game to the back of your mind again.

Given the place we reached after three years of initial development you can add another 3 years to have a stable version of the game in MV with the content we already had.
Add another 3 years to have it finished. So visit this thread in 2029 and ask again if it isn't abandoned on the way.

The sad thing is that this is not even an unrealistic estimate anymore. :HideThePain:
I mean its not like we reached anywhere near playable in these 3 years of the VX version to begin with so yeah....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: llat-2 and gonnakms

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Oh my sweet summerchild....

I think you are better off trying to move this game to the back of your mind again.

Given the place we reached after three years of initial development you can add another 3 years to have a stable version of the game in MV with the content we already had.
Add another 3 years to have it finished. So visit this thread in 2029 and ask again if it isn't abandoned on the way.

The sad thing is that this is not even an unrealistic estimate anymore. :HideThePain:
I mean its not like we reached anywhere near playable in these 3 years of the VX version to begin with so yeah....
lol ok i am really starting to think maybe i should just play it because i was expecting it to be one of the best h games especially with that art, i tried to wait and play the final game to enjoy it fully but i dont know anymore

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
lol ok i am really starting to think maybe i should just play it because i was expecting it to be one of the best h games especially with that art, i tried to wait and play the final game to enjoy it fully but i dont know anymore
If you want to play it now, you'll want to get the version prior to the MV remake.

Basically the dev is porting all the old content into an updated RPGM engine, so the MV versions are actually missing loads of content that was previously working. The old version is still fine and good and a great play, up until the content stops. It'll probably be a couple months until the MV version has caught up to the content of the old version, but hey then we might finally get new content again.

Honestly, just play it. It's really good.

Feb 18, 2020
If you want to play it now, you'll want to get the version prior to the MV remake.

Basically the dev is porting all the old content into an updated RPGM engine, so the MV versions are actually missing loads of content that was previously working. The old version is still fine and good and a great play, up until the content stops. It'll probably be a couple months until the MV version has caught up to the content of the old version, but hey then we might finally get new content again.

Honestly, just play it. It's really good.
the MV version also has a lot of bugs, i think its better to just hold off on playing this version and play the older one and just wait til the MV version catches up and is in a stable state

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
the MV version also has a lot of bugs, i think its better to just hold off on playing this version and play the older one and just wait til the MV version catches up and is in a stable state
Agreed. Play the old version until the MV version has equalled it in terms of content and stability.

Kenjuuu

Dec 4, 2022
I want to ask why my story quest doesn't appear even though I've completed all the quests and it's already lvl 2, but it still doesn't appear, this only happens in the mv5 build update, does anyone know why?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I want to ask why my story quest doesn't appear even though I've completed all the quests and it's already lvl 2, but it still doesn't appear, this only happens in the mv5 build update, does anyone know why?
There is no main history on MV build5. Techno said that the next update will also just be about potion maker and then he'll start seeing about the history

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes