geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
When starting a new game. The main quest doesnt pop up after being Lv2. The quest board only has the spiderweb and rats quest

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
It's error after launching this game in joiplay (version RPG VX Ace). file directory correct like original game. View attachment 2920934
Hello, I found an article that pertains to this same exact issue, however the article is about an error occurring in a different game called Bones Tales.

On that same page there should be a section for replies that is clickable "4 more replies" more replies will appear. The first one is the most descriptive. Apparently you need to put the game on internal storage instead of an SD, reason being is so that JoiPlay can read the game through internal storage. There was not much info I could pull up on this specific error you are having. Hopefully this helps.

Reactions: F4S1 and naufalanam

naufalanam

Nov 9, 2018
Hello, I found an article that pertains to this same exact issue, however the article is about an error occurring in a different game called Bones Tales.

On that same page there should be a section for replies that is clickable "4 more replies" more replies will appear. The first one is the most descriptive. Apparently you need to put the game on internal storage instead of an SD, reason being is so that JoiPlay can read the game through internal storage. There was not much info I could pull up on this specific error you are having. Hopefully this helps.
It works, thanks

Reactions: Yoruiii
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes