Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
NymphomaniaPriestess-MV5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
New content ?

Nonson

Dec 13, 2021
Sorry but I have to ask where do I find the next main quest after I reach level 2? There's only the quest about exterminating rats. Help?

Reactions: Suton

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
hey how often does a dev neeo fk up before people say"fk it, this dev is dead to me now".
Dont understimate ppl trust/hype/ or how fools they can be, just look at Eromancer or Helius both of them started a project, both of them leave that project and started a new one....xD One it doesnt show any progress that u say holy the game is going to a real goal... and the other the same but has fucked his own game only to put an online protection to prevent ppl pirate his game (for nothing btw coz they still do it xD), something that is pure shit and still both of them have a fucking legion of patreons. It makes no sense to me, but well.... ppl being ppl.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I go to port town but I can't trigger yarizo event... It is supposed to start right when you enter the town, isn't it? I started a new game and went direcly into port town but nothing happens

nothingmmviii

Sep 7, 2022
pls someone help me i let the priest drink milking poision then the bug appear and i cant even create a party at the adventures guild

Oniom2444

Oct 16, 2022
please help me i can't see the quest"Patrol road blessing" after finishing the killing rats ques, i've been walking around for hours

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
pls someone help me i let the priest drink milking poision then the bug appear and i cant even create a party at the adventures guild
Is this an MV build version of the game you are playing? If so, then don't expect it to work properly at all. MV builds are full of bugs after porting stuff from VX Ace version.
MV builds serve simply as technobrake's little cock tease that supposedly show the porting progress to the new engine and nothing more.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes