Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I go to port town but I can't trigger yarizo event... It is supposed to start right when you enter the town, isn't it? I started a new game and went direcly into port town but nothing happens
You need to have adventurer rank level 2 to trigger yarizo. I posted a save on which he is already enabled and all of the one time scenes have not been triggered, so it is just a way to skip grinding
Here is a save with yarizo enabled as a follower. If you want to see his first encounter (no sexual scene) go to save 3 and go to port town, if you want to see his recruitment (also no sexual content) go to save 4.

And for whos curious, you needed to complete the rats or spider quest 50 times to go upgrade your adventurer ranking and unlock yarizo.

Variable#322 thats the variable for fame if your not into grinding

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
does he also add new content while porting the game to the mv version? Seems pretty worthless to me to play the half baked, bug ridden mv demo.
Of course not. Why would he? XDD :ROFLMAO:

Putting jokes aside, who knows how much time and effort is needed for technobrake to port this all stuff to another engine? Despite the progress, you can see people encountering bugs every now and then. I may be wrong, but this situation simply implies that the MV version of the game is not yet stable enough to add any new content.

There is a changelog bracket in the opening post that you can check up from time to time. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything there regarding any actual new scenes or content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
A bit of digging in the changelog may confirm my assumptions, I guess.

Looks to me that every person who downloads MV version gets worked up to nutting, but actually gets... Pretty much nothing XD
... Nothing new in the matter of scenes, that is.

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Of course not. Why would he? XDD :ROFLMAO:

Putting jokes aside, who knows how much time and effort is needed for technobrake to port this all stuff to another engine? Despite the progress, you can see people encountering bugs every now and then. I may be wrong, but this situation simply implies that the MV version of the game is not yet stable enough to add any new content.

There is a changelog bracket in the opening post that you can check up from time to time. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything there regarding any actual new scenes or content.

EDIT:
A bit of digging in the changelog may confirm my assumptions, I guess.

Looks to me that every person who downloads MV version gets worked up to nutting, but actually gets... Pretty much nothing XD
... Nothing new in the matter of scenes, that is.
I'm gonna keep waiting until the add some more content and more storyline.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm on the VX ACE version of the game and I'm in a camp, but that "silhouette animation" option is disabled... Why is this? Is it not implemented? Maybe I need to have more level with yarizo but... Is there a way to have yarizo at level 4? There must be a savefile out there
1694329937393.png

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
What is going on? I tried playing the game, but stopped because I come across so many bugs that I don't want to progress anymore. After reading this thread for a bit, am I right to assume the dev is in the midst of switching game engines, making the game unplayable in the meantime?

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Can i get a save file? i have one on my drive but it was 2 years ago, my lastest save file lost because i changed my phone:confused:

Aug 29, 2017
I'm on the VX ACE version of the game and I'm in a camp, but that "silhouette animation" option is disabled... Why is this? Is it not implemented? Maybe I need to have more level with yarizo but... Is there a way to have yarizo at level 4? There must be a savefile out there
View attachment 2918188
I think you need to have event test mode on, can't say for sure, I'm a bit out of date.

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
So probably the game needs 4-5 more updates (so 5 months probably)
Potion Maker is next
Iris
Yarizo and the succubus route
History update
and then he will add more content or take 1 month of rest

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes