eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
When starting a new game. The main quest doesnt pop up after being Lv2. The quest board only has the spiderweb and rats quest
If you happen to have a cheat engine you're able to give yourself a lvl 2 medal and head to the port town so you can spam pirates and the pirate captain for the quick 50 fame after getting that requirement you can talk to the receptionist and head back to port town for yazuro and then return to the guild hall to recruit him

Grogmar

Apr 28, 2020
What incest are you talking about? This game never had any.
i think in the past (around version 0.23 or .028) almost every other sites that host this game had "incest" tag on it (some still does). if we go through the picture there's a pic called "chichi" or something like that, depicting sex while sitting on the bed. i've only played the game till the girl confess she's a nympho and (early in game) and then i quit and never played again because i was having a rather busy month and had forgotten this game. so i can't confirm if it was implemented, or maybe it was a different scenario in the first place and the tag is misleading with "chichi" in question having different meaning.

so i was wondering if anyone can confirm this?

Last edited:

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Is there an easy way to gain gold at the start of the game? I know there are 2 free quests and the repeatable rat one, but those take some grinding to even afford the shop's gear.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there something else I'm supposed to download? The game is so buggy and constantly stalls saying it is missing strings or files.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes