Shadowx01x

Feb 3, 2023
gang26XD โพสต์: 11676899 สมาชิก: 2019591 said:
ฉันคิดว่าฉันเคยเล่นมาก่อน แต่น่าเสียดายที่เกมนี้ถูกยกเลิกไปแล้ว
[/อ้าง]
ฉันขอชื่อเกมนั้นได้ไหม?

Defau

Apr 25, 2021
Here is a save with yarizo enabled as a follower. If you want to see his first encounter (no sexual scene) go to save 3 and go to port town, if you want to see his recruitment (also no sexual content) go to save 4.

And for whos curious, you needed to complete the rats or spider quest 50 times to go upgrade your adventurer ranking and unlock yarizo.

Variable#322 thats the variable for fame if your not into grinding
First time extract save file. Can you tell me where to extract the file?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
First time extract save file. Can you tell me where to extract the file?
Inside de "www" file. Inside there is a file called "save", just erase yours and put the one that I uploaded there. Remember to extract or else it wont work

Oct 8, 2019
alright I don't trust shinji
Don't worry, I am Extra Shinji, you can trust me

For real though, Bride is just the new drip that Nero got in CCC, alongside with Mumei's jacket and Tamamo's... wizard outfit? They are just clothes, not alts or anything though classless Gil and Mumei could technically be considered alts

• Haha
Reactions: Levane

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
There are too many errors in this game, too many of them to keep track of them, so they will need to be fixed, but if some has made sort of patch please share

diogian

Aug 28, 2021
Maybe I'm just stupid (definitely a possibility), but how do you enable/disable netorare, netorase, dirty fetishes, etc? I was in the sewers and a scene was skipped because dirty fetishes are disabled, but it never came up during the new game prompts.

Also, there are a ton of bugs in this game.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes