Gigigan

Jan 23, 2022
Hey, guys, is it normal, that some scenes are skipped in this game? For example I tried to take the ring and see slime scene, but it skipped it and told me that i turned off "Dirty fetishes" , even though I didn`t turn off anything. Wtf?

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
So .... The Dev decide to port whole game to MV build? Does he/she have reason to do that?
Yeah, he's thinking to himself this: Milk!! milk my patreons!!!!!!.....xD

And if someone try to defend him....cmon he have his best game (Paradox) on mv long ago before start this project and after all the games he made there's no point to start it on VX...it makes no sense to me (well xD only the part of the Milk!!! miiiiilk them!!!) hahaha Anyways if porting the game makes him work better go on, but if i was a patreon i will tell him go to the shit when now the work he's doing is "every month i will port some scenes from the older engine" (Not to say that he's delivering a fucking censored ver on Patreon....that should be illegal xD) Holy is like Naughty reselling again and again Last of Us....god this project will never end xD Hope he never hear that exist MZ xDDDDDDDDD

TalGames

Dec 8, 2018
The MV version is unplayable, I think they are using the code from VX ACE in MV, so any variable called will crash the game.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes