icecube17

Feb 24, 2020
Old safe don't work, someone know how to fix? The load options at the start of the game is still gray after move saves in the folder

sihdna

Mar 9, 2019
I got error "$game_player is not defined", its happened on MV4 build when i try to have sex on public places on 100+ lust.
does anyone know how to fix or atleast which file contain "$game_player" is?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
What's the difference between mv build 4 and the VX ace version?
Though it's been answered a few times the MV build is buggy af and is essentially a "redo" or rather a whole system upgrade. VX ace should have essentially all the current content if i'm not mistaken (never heard of the game before I tried to play mv raw and just ran into bug after bug) but you CAN play the MV build it just doesn't have most of the content and isn't quite ready despite looking much better.

Sh666155

May 7, 2020
Though it's been answered a few times the MV build is buggy af and is essentially a "redo" or rather a whole system upgrade. VX ace should have essentially all the current content if i'm not mistaken (never heard of the game before I tried to play mv raw and just ran into bug after bug) but you CAN play the MV build it just doesn't have most of the content and isn't quite ready despite looking much better.
So .... The Dev decide to port whole game to MV build? Does he/she have reason to do that?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Perhaps.
The developer probably wanted two seperate versions.
Someone seriously needs to add an explanation to the front page.

There are two versions because the original version ran on VX Ace and the project has grown way past VX Ace's capabilities. In layman's terms, what VX Ace can do, MV can do better, more of, and then some.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Someone seriously needs to add an explanation to the front page.

There are two versions because the original version ran on VX Ace and the project has grown way past VX Ace's capabilities. In layman's terms, what VX Ace can do, MV can do better, more of, and then some.
Noted, that would clear things up a bit. Also, that would help distinguish the differences between VX Ace and MV versions.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Noted, that would clear things up a bit. Also, that would help distinguish the differences between VX Ace and MV versions.
There isn't much difference other than available content. All VX Ace content is being imported to MV and once its all done they'll continue updating the game again. I think the newest ci-en post did mention they'll be scrapping some event scenes that are lower quality but it'll still be visible in the gallery.

Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
There isn't much difference other than available content. All VX Ace content is being imported to MV and once its all done they'll continue updating the game again. I think the newest ci-en post did mention they'll be scrapping some event scenes that are lower quality but it'll still be visible in the gallery.
Good observation.

• Hey there
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes