Soul954

Dec 22, 2022
I have problems with the mission "Patrol Blessing Road" once I level up to level 2 after killing the rats, the mission does not appear on the board, only the mission of the rats and the spider web reappears, any idea?
Sounds like you're playing the MV version. It doesn't have the main quests yet I think. Play the VX Ace v0.50 version instead.

Reactions: artyV

Sludgycoffe120

Dec 9, 2017
sorry my brothars, i know that a lot of people have answered this question, but i have been trying everything, i maxed relationship points with yarizo lvl3, i been searching what scene could be the one im missing to level up yarizo to 4, im using vx ace version

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
sorry my brothars, i know that a lot of people have answered this question, but i have been trying everything, i maxed relationship points with yarizo lvl3, i been searching what scene could be the one im missing to level up yarizo to 4, im using vx ace version
Hello brodhar from anodhar modhar. Many adventurers asked this question before you and many more will ask it time and time again. Joking aside, the answer is never changing and always stays the same:

You can't improve yarizo relationship to level 4 by any normal means throughout the whole game... Yet. Blame it all on technobrake's idea of porting the game to another engine instead of making new content for the fanbase.

Don't fret, there is another way to access a little bit of diversity regarding existing scenes. All you need to do is to use Portable cheat item and activate "Event test mode", if you didn't do so already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hello brodhar from anodhar modhar. Many adventurers asked this question before you and many more will ask it time and time again. Joking aside, the answer is never changing and always stays the same:

You can't improve yarizo relationship to level 4 by any normal means throughout the whole game... Yet. Blame it all on technobrake's idea of porting the game to another engine instead of making new content for the fanbase.

Don't fret, there is another way to access a little bit of diversity regarding existing scenes. All you need to do is to use Portable cheat item and activate "Event test mode", if you didn't do so already.

Except...this doesn't work at all. Do you need to progress in the story? Or can I just grab the item and start using the cheats, because I tried that and the Event Test is blank

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Except...this doesn't work at all. Do you need to progress in the story? Or can I just grab the item and start using the cheats, because I tried that and the Event Test is blank
Now that sounds strange.

Nevertheless, yeah. There is no possible way to get into relationship based scenes from the get go. You need to progress the story to at least unlock characters of your interest as your followers, otherwise presented instructions are more or less useless.
Besides, these are meant for Nymphomania Priestess VX Ace 0.50 versions specifically. I can't guarantee that this will work with any MV build version.

EDIT:

Now it occured to me that there might be a misunderstanding caused by my instructions for new players about what the Event test mode is, where the events are located, how they look like and how they work. I hope this edit will clarify this a bit, if not for you then for someone else.

After making this clarification edit I don't give a damn anymore about complaints that simply say: "this doesn't work at all".
You have been warned.

Last edited:

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
The "original" version of the game didn't have a gallery with all the scenes you've unlocked, right? Or is it just me who didn't see it?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
The "original" version of the game didn't have a gallery with all the scenes you've unlocked, right? Or is it just me who didn't see it?
Let's see... The game version I play currentry has no gallery, it's grayed out. However there is a recollection room that welcomes you with one red, threatening disclaimer message. I guess the unlocked events you can review are limited to whatever technobrake managed to add there, nevertheless the recollection room exists.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Let's see... The game version I play currentry has no gallery, it's grayed out. However there is a recollection room that welcomes you with one red, threatening disclaimer message. I guess the unlocked events you can review are limited to whatever technobrake managed to add there, nevertheless the recollection room exists.

I mean, I did know about that one, but since there were so few things, I wondered if you could see the rest of the scenes somehow or not

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
so this month is when we got MV5, it's been 4 months before the story will progress. another 5 years to complete!!!

Jun 1, 2020
No the "original" version had a broken gallery with few scenes less than 5 or something. The new one may have one after full porting is done or not, who knows? Best you check after half a year or something.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Wow, can't believe I have to make a public warning announcement for the third time.

Yes, Technobrake games is all about NTR or Nympho Female Character (you basically can see that in all his previous games). So, if you aren't the kind who will enjoy any kind of NTR or Nympho, then skip it entirely and don't waste time asking. Vanilla content in this games is implemented and planned for expansion, but overall content may not fit for certain category of people.

That's it, happy fapping to some NTR games.

Edit 1: Some people tell me I am misleading people with the "hard cuck" statement, I may have, so apology. But hey, I am speaking on certain quarter of users slangs to get the point across.
people who hate NTR is kind annoyed why they can love both? or just accept other people taste LMAO

Reactions: Kaori Emi
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes