Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Sorry the question but what difference has this mod and the MV BUILD 4?
The model is integrated in the old version up to v.50b (What I add: uncensored, Dungeo mode, gallery, some additions and things in the future that the creator of the mod is projecting) and the MV BUILD version is only an improvement in the game in quality and other improvements that the MV program offers. but there is a version far behind which was left. So if you want to play uncensored until the ACE A MV port ends you can play that mod.

Christifor

Dec 26, 2021
The model is integrated in the old version up to v.50b (What I add: uncensored, Dungeo mode, gallery, some additions and things in the future that the creator of the mod is projecting) and the MV BUILD version is only an improvement in the game in quality and other improvements that the MV program offers. but there is a version far behind which was left. So if you want to play uncensored until the ACE A MV port ends you can play that mod.
Do you have the ntr save file? Thank you

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I prefer the one that continues the main story of the game. Witch one has more storyline content if you know?

CressAsakura

Feb 6, 2021
This game is overwhelming me quite a bit with the abundance of status to keep track of.
Can you make the game play as a pure Netorare game instead of Netorase?
Is it possible for the priestess to fuck everyone in town behind MC's back, instead of MC letting her be a slut?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
This game is overwhelming me quite a bit with the abundance of status to keep track of.
Can you make the game play as a pure Netorare game instead of Netorase?
Is it possible for the priestess to fuck everyone in town behind MC's back, instead of MC letting her be a slut?
Yes, kind of. But- it takes some work. I played the game for two days straight the other day questing after just such a thing. It is rather hard to get that stuff in the beginning without engaging in some of the other content.

CressAsakura

Feb 6, 2021
Can someone spoonfeed me?
I started playing the VX ACE version, because it apparently has more content, but I want to know if I'm missing out on playing the MV version.
I've seen very little of the MV version and I noticed that you don't have access to the gallery and you can't check your H stats.
Is it even worth it playing the MV version, aside from having higher resolution?
Seems like the basic version has a lot more content.
I don't have much time invested in the base version, so restarting is not a problem if the MV version is the superior one.

Reactions: catgod11455

Christifor

Dec 26, 2021
can anyone tell me how do i get Patrol Blessing Road quest even thought i am alr eligible to get the quest? ( self lvl 3)

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Witch one has more content and storyline the mod Nymphomania Priestess [Ver 0.50a] Uncen&dungeon cracked version or the MV BUILD 4 ?

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Damn some of y’all ask the stupidest questions. The MV has the least content out of the two due to them having to report all the content.

FAHJKF21

Apr 30, 2023
Can anyone help?

I keep getting this error whenever i try to use items outside of combat and some of the events cause the game to crash. When this happens I also get a message saying:

Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

How can I fix this? Screenshot 2023-09-01 224730.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Can anyone help?

I keep getting this error whenever i try to use items outside of combat and some of the events cause the game to crash. When this happens I also get a message saying:

Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

How can I fix this? View attachment 2896380
Googling it can help, here is an article on the issue you are having.

This one is also helpful.

FAHJKF21

Apr 30, 2023
Googling it can help, here is an article on the issue you are having.

This one is also helpful.
I understand how to fix it, nut now I am struggling to find the file to make these changes

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes