Mainittu

May 11, 2019
Every time Priestess gets knocked down Player character seem to stop being able to act after a bit and the fight just loops with Priestess getting hit and the messages
"ジミオ cant do anything"
"コハク cant do anything"
loop on forever while Priestess gets hit from 1 health to 0 gets up gets down again and loops into infinity.
Anyone knows what to do in that situation? since you cant even quit out to save and end up losing a lot of progress.

master022

May 9, 2018
hope that the next update gives us the option to get ride of the seal that stop her from getting pregnat by strangers and give us also a safe day or danger day so that the player can know if its safe for her to cheat on her bf or say fuck it and get pregnat eather way by a strange plus hope they also add condoms as a item to buy

Reactions: denjikima

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
how do i raise relationship stats with yarizo?Currently its 3 and yarizo addiction at 302.

Where iis the weird sounds coming from sewer quest cant seem to find it?

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Oh boy... This entire thing in general is just making me want to say alot of thing right now but I'm really holding it back.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 3036353
Maybe I'm authorized to change it?

As for the loss of motivation of the creator, it seems that it can be done by "never cutting off sponsorship money"

I'm just a hobby but unprofitable and anonymous Internet sharer.

Okay,
Due to whistleblower and author objections, it is no longer available for download

this crude uncensored mod will no longer be released in areas where the original can be sold.
Think that's a shame man and you shouldn't let what Techno said get to you. He's a weird guy to be honest, and you didn't do anything wrong.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes