Yoshiro

Jun 4, 2018
Ehhh... Honestly I calm myself a little bit down so it's definitely not going to be as rage inducing and not as motivated as before I posted that.

At least though it's gonna be a bit more insightful than a full on rant, I hope anyway because I do wanna respond in a way that he get's something out of this considering I believe he is aware of this site on the off chance that he actually bothers to check this site and see my comment he at least understands why there are comments like that in the first place.

Alternatively he could see the same the original reason why this discussion is happening in that this might be DM by the same person who did this though the chances of them cutting of what I'm going to say and just focus on the "bad stuff" is probably likely considering the entire point of probably why they sent said Comment to them in the first place.

Either way here's my response to his comments under the assumptions that he's gonna read it. Though I am going to put some of the response on to "Spoilers" because this might be long and I don't really want to clog the thread with this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before my comment, I would like to make it absolutely clear with no ambiguity and say that yes of course you have every right to disagree with their statement especially with the context of who said it and the block is a justifiable response to an extent of a reaction.

But "Pirate" or not, It doesn't disregard their opinion at all and heck the whole issue of disregarding it especially how you worded it or how it came out really does reek a level of insecurity especially in the later comments below and overall the state of the game.

Hypocrites can still provide good points and opinion and in some regards said point and opinions can be much more meaningful because it's those person saying it and they would probably know more on what their saying than other people.

But if you're not willing to listen to Pirate then maybe one of your paying fans can because let's not forget that you actually have paying fans that have similar sentiments as shown below.

And I would like to add that despite their comment they were actually being very modest and they had actually been a "Gold Tier" sponsor for their Cien site shy of 3 years.

But you actually did respond to this and let's see how you went with that respond to this an actual paying customer

Anyway that's about it really that I can really say, I don't actually know if Techno is gonna read this or if he somehow does he doesn't just go say "Pirate aren't eligible for Opinion" or even just going "I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for u tho. Or sorry that happened."

And if he actually does read this with consideration that I hope it does help with the development of the game or at least gives him more perspective of the game and overall I really just hope this is seen as an more of an informative thing that actually helps techno and gives an understanding to the situation that some people have with this game rather than being considered a hateful attack which was never the point of this in the first place.
It's like we pay more money towards things we do like and not spend it on things we don't want nor need.
His game is mid now anyway compared to many devs game.
"oH mY gAmE hAvE plEnTy ConTenT" don't care, more content ≠ good game.
I have more fun on text based game than his mid ahh game..

• Haha
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

spinozum

May 18, 2017
Regarding the many "Petrol Blessing Road quest" questions. It has not been implemented in the new version in the game and hence the follow up main quests as well. You can still level up to 2 star adventure with 30 fame and do other 2 star side quests. Hence Yarizo can also be recruited by going to port town twice. The Guide available is only for the older RPG VxAce version.

There are quite a few bugs in the current MV version (v52) of the game.

1. The biggest one is being unable to do solo battles. It gives the error "Type error cannot read proprerty 'ActorId' of unidentified" which renders the succubus story unplayable as you cannot save her from the stalker. Also unable to view the goblin kidnap rescue scene after the 3rd day given you successfully reach the priestess after dodging all the mobs.

2. Main character names keep reverting to japanese

3. Magic Onahole unusable. give error.

4. Doing the Great wizard quest with good alignment gives and confronting master gives error "Overwrite character not defined".

There are a few other errors which i dont remember as I was able to bypass them. There might be more critical errors. I will mention once ive completed the game. If someone has a fix for the solo battle bug please mention.

Last edited:

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I am... Well, I am actually tired. I understand people have their own opinions, but this is turning the thread into a massive rant-piece that has no place in this forum. The guy barely reads whatever rant or 'righteous' speech you have to offer here, and I have been genuinely growing annoyed with people thinking that 'just because we play the game, we have a right to raise our opinion'. You do, this forum allows this, but it has devolved in constant attacking and belittling of the creator in a way that is just plain childish, pathetic and ridiculous at times.

Rule 1 of F95 is clear: Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not.

I am not one to call out anyone raising criticism, but the constant attempt to outright shit on the guy you don't like is just wrong for this specific thread. I don't know what's F95's view on rant-threads, but I doubt that the Mods would be fine to let this sort of venomous situation go any further.

Like, guys, if you don't like the game, you can go outside and touch grass. I can recognize the grievance of those paying the Patreon Page of TB, but to play this game for free, bitch and moan when you don't get your stuff done for free, and then expect the creator to not get demoralize in updating faster and actually do other games because there's less of a shitstorm in this forum- I am just not going to post any further in this thread.

I am unwatching it because I am sick and done to have to go through numerous pages of ranting people that have some sort of twisted feelings over a game that they are not paying.

P.S. The mod would have probably been accepted if the guy making it had not actually made that post. Once again, you're entitled to have your opinion, you are, however, not entitled to chose the reactions of those it is aimed at.

Ciao.

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, guys, it's fine to complain, I'm damn sure also going to if I want. It's fine to be a pirate. But the implication that on top of these things, it's wrong for Techno to ever say anything bad about anyone or anything while this is happening is pretty weird. Especially when you seem to be misrepresenting what the situation is about.

I am... Well, I am actually tired. I understand people have their own opinions, but this is turning the thread into a massive rant-piece that has no place in this forum. The guy barely reads whatever rant or 'righteous' speech you have to offer here, and I have been genuinely growing annoyed with people thinking that 'just because we play the game, we have a right to raise our opinion'. You do, this forum allows this, but it has devolved in constant attacking and belittling of the creator in a way that is just plain childish, pathetic and ridiculous at times.

Rule 1 of F95 is clear: Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not.

I am not one to call out anyone raising criticism, but the constant attempt to outright shit on the guy you don't like is just wrong for this specific thread. I don't know what's F95's view on rant-threads, but I doubt that the Mods would be fine to let this sort of venomous situation go any further.

Like, guys, if you don't like the game, you can go outside and touch grass. I can recognize the grievance of those paying the Patreon Page of TB, but to play this game for free, bitch and moan when you don't get your stuff done for free, and then expect the creator to not get demoralize in updating faster and actually do other games because there's less of a shitstorm in this forum- I am just not going to post any further in this thread.

I am unwatching it because I am sick and done to have to go through numerous pages of ranting people that have some sort of twisted feelings over a game that they are not paying.

P.S. The mod would have probably been accepted if the guy making it had not actually made that post. Once again, you're entitled to have your opinion, you are, however, not entitled to chose the reactions of those it is aimed at.

Ciao.
As far as I can see and understand what was posted here Techno is totally okay with mods, he just didn't like that the person who was talking to him about making mods was also talking badly about him, while getting access through piracy. A LOT of the posts here seem to be making it about attacking the modder for being a modder, rather than it being a mix of those things which, honestly, seems much more reasonable as a thing to upset somebody making stuff.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, guys, it's fine to complain, I'm damn sure also going to if I want. It's fine to be a pirate. But the implication that on top of these things, it's wrong for Techno to ever say anything bad about anyone or anything while this is happening is pretty weird. Especially when you seem to be misrepresenting what the situation is about.

As far as I can see and understand what was posted here Techno is totally okay with mods, he just didn't like that the person who was talking to him about making mods was also talking badly about him, while getting access through piracy. A LOT of the posts here seem to be making it about attacking the modder for being a modder, rather than it being a mix of those things which, honestly, seems much more reasonable as a thing to upset somebody making stuff.
Well I don't speak badly about the game. I was more involved than supporting the uncessed mod, since Techno gave approval. I also published drawings or editions as tributes to the game. And Techno told me to delete everything. Well, I'll continue the game anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Well I don't speak badly about the game. I was more involved than supporting the uncessed mod, since Techno gave approval. I also published drawings or editions as tributes to the game. And Techno told me to delete everything. Well, I'll continue the game anyway.
imagine taking someone's work, drawing like a mustache on it and being like yeah fuck that dude lol haha i'm so great

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Hot damn... What a nice mess. The thread feels so alive right now.

What saddens me the most however, is that the discussion focuses on things that are not entirely the essence of the matter.

Technobrake used to react to similar situations and reports in the past like an abrasive, angsty teenager, calling the pirates cockroaches, trashes and the like. It's absolutely neither nothing new nor shocking to me. I have the impression this is just the way how technobrake is. Maybe that's some trait of his or simply a way to maintain his online image. I don't know, I don't give a damn about it.

The important thing people are missing here is that some random guy dug up a pretty old XDMW post out of the context in this thread, snitched on XDMW to technobrake, naming them as a: "shameless individual", "speaking ill" of technobrake's work, "using images" from game and "editing them as they pleased".

Wow. First world problems. Pirate is making a comment about technobrake's recent data loss and jokes that the protagonist's penis/ penis size may glitch in next update and because of this, as an excuse, techno can milk his suppoters...
This sounds like some serious offence. :ROFLMAO: Let's snitch on them to technobrake. What a brilliant idea. What a great lapdog I am!
lol haha i'm so great

Technobrake, being technobrake, instead of thinking this report through, trying to figure out what this misleading comment is really about and trying to settle the matter in private, decided to announce to the whole world that some pirate making "trash collage" from bits and scraps of his game "talk crap" about his game, as if it was actually some breaking news.
You can pretty easily dig up more than a handful of those kind of comments here and there in the thread and report them, but guess what. Only one of them comes from an actual hobbyist modder.

To me it looks like technobrake was played like a fiddle here, used as a mere tool, because now, as a consequence, XDMW decides to abandon his uncensored mod here. Whoever snitched on XDMW, did this deliberately, on purpose, just to press XDMW buttons and provoke them to stop making non-canon PM x Yarizo, Iris x Yarizo, Jimmy x Iris collages and/ or that uncensored mod.

That whistleblower is going to get whatever they aim for, if XDMW truly decides to abandon his hobby projects.
"Do not let yourself get manipulated so easily by some whistleblower guys, please." is what i want really to say here in this matter.

That's pretty much it.

Last edited:

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

What saddens me the most however, is that the discussion focuses on things that are not entirely the essence of the matter.

Technobrake used to react to similar situations and reports in the past like an abrasive, angsty teenager, calling the pirates cockroaches, trashes and the like. It's absolutely neither nothing new nor shocking to me. I have the impression this is just the way how technobrake is. Maybe that's some trait of his or simply a way to maintain his online image. I don't know, I don't give a damn about it.

The important thing people are missing here is that some random guy dug up a pretty old XDMW post out of the context in this thread, snitched on XDMW to technobrake, naming them as a: "shameless individual", "speaking ill" of technobrake's work, "using images" from game and "editing them as they pleased".

Wow. First world problems. Pirate is making a comment about technobrake's recent data loss and jokes that the protagonist's penis/ penis size may glitch in next update and because of this, as an excuse, techno can milk his suppoters...
This sounds like some serious offence. :ROFLMAO: Let's snitch on them to technobrake. What a brilliant idea. What a great lapdog I am!
lol haha i'm so great

Technobrake, being technobrake, instead of thinking this report through, trying to figure out what this misleading comment is really about and trying to settle the matter in private, decided to announce to the whole world that some pirate making "trash collage" from bits and scraps of his game "talk crap" about his game, as if it was actually some breaking news.
You can pretty easily dig up more than a handful of those kind of comments here and there in the thread and report them, but guess what. Only one of them comes from an actual hobbyist modder.

To me it looks like technobrake was played like a fiddle here, used as a mere tool, because now, as a consequence, XDMW decides to abandon his uncensored mod here. Whoever snitched on XDMW, did this deliberately, on purpose, just to press XDMW buttons and provoke them to stop making non-canon PM x Yarizo, Iris x Yarizo, Jimmy x Iris collages and/ or that uncensored mod.

That whistleblower is going to get whatever they aim for, if XDMW truly decides to abandon his hobby projects.
"Do not let yourself get manipulated so easily by some whistleblower guys, please." is what i want really to say here in this matter.

That's pretty much it.
Couldn't someone just track the whistleblower? I think it's pretty easy by now since tech have improved....

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
btw, is alpha MV build 5 and v0.50a mean the same thing?
Those are different versions. 0.50a is the last known game version here running on Vx Ace engine.

If I remember correctly, the MV build 5 is some update that was supposedly meant to show the porting progress of content from Vx Ace to the MV one, or something like that.

mayonaiser

Dec 23, 2019
Those are different versions. 0.50a is the last known game version here running on Vx Ace engine.

If I remember correctly, the MV build 5 is some update that was supposedly meant to show the porting progress of content from Vx Ace to the MV one, or something like that.
ah okay, thx

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016

That's pretty much it.
I'm not really saying this is the case but rather than someone using them as a "tool" it's just as possible considering that they left out anyway of knowing who sent them that message on twitter and the message also mentions not speaking English and used mtl to write an English message (which is a little weird considering Technobrakes native language) that Technobrake just made the messages themself.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ceziu

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020

lol haha i'm so great

That's pretty much it.

Yeah it IS a first world problem. Everywhere* else you jack off to not dying. STFU you retard

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes