• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Hot damn... What a nice mess. The thread feels so alive right now.

What saddens me the most however, is that the discussion focuses on things that are not entirely the essence of the matter.

Technobrake used to react to similar situations and reports in the past like an abrasive, angsty teenager, calling the pirates cockroaches, trashes and the like. It's absolutely neither nothing new nor shocking to me. I have the impression this is just the way how technobrake is. Maybe that's some trait of his or simply a way to maintain his online image. I don't know, I don't give a damn about it.

The important thing people are missing here is that some random guy dug up a pretty old XDMW post out of the context in this thread, snitched on XDMW to technobrake, naming them as a: "shameless individual", "speaking ill" of technobrake's work, "using images" from game and "editing them as they pleased".

Wow. First world problems. Pirate is making a comment about technobrake's recent data loss and jokes that the protagonist's penis/ penis size may glitch in next update and because of this, as an excuse, techno can milk his suppoters...
This sounds like some serious offence. :ROFLMAO: Let's snitch on them to technobrake. What a brilliant idea. What a great lapdog I am!
lol haha i'm so great

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Technobrake, being technobrake, instead of thinking this report through, trying to figure out what this misleading comment is really about and trying to settle the matter in private, decided to announce to the whole world that some pirate making "trash collage" from bits and scraps of his game "talk crap" about his game, as if it was actually some breaking news.
You can pretty easily dig up more than a handful of those kind of comments here and there in the thread and report them, but guess what. Only one of them comes from an actual hobbyist modder.

To me it looks like technobrake was played like a fiddle here, used as a mere tool, because now, as a consequence, XDMW decides to abandon his uncensored mod here. Whoever snitched on XDMW, did this deliberately, on purpose, just to press XDMW buttons and provoke them to stop making non-canon PM x Yarizo, Iris x Yarizo, Jimmy x Iris collages and/ or that uncensored mod.

That whistleblower is going to get whatever they aim for, if XDMW truly decides to abandon his hobby projects.
"Do not let yourself get manipulated so easily by some whistleblower guys, please." is what i want really to say here in this matter.

That's pretty much it.
I don't know the exact amount that techno earns for the game. But kill a stranger who wants to add variety to the game without making money. There are many games that come together with their modifiers to increase the life of the game. But thanks to the modders, DOOM and DOOM > HALF LIFE > COUNTER STRIKER were created. Now Techno published that he is going to cancel another addition to the game :/. About the guy who whispered in my humble opinion: It was just talking shit without making him tend to techno who can negotiate or at least integrate the mod part of the game, for some reason techno himself added the MOD folder. It's all strange

Reactions: eloveboot

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
is that kiss marks or sexually transmitted diseases on the man's cock? i hope it's the 2nd, I've been looking for a hentai game that focuses on sexually transmitted diseases (it's erotic to me in fantasy, hentai)
You have this RPG game that can give a girl a sexual disease and you can see how the member becomes infected.>
//
Another game that also has something similar is an NTR called: Play both so you understand the story. I hope it helps you with your fantasy

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Funny how we have to be stuck to a censored version of the game due to stupid laws that the dev doesn't really have to comply is distributing the game outside of the country, much prefer uncensored games than pixelated stuff, glad I still have the vx ace 0.50 uncensored version.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Funny how we have to be stuck to a censored version of the game due to stupid laws that the dev doesn't really have to comply is distributing the game outside of the country, much prefer uncensored games than pixelated stuff, glad I still have the vx ace 0.50 uncensored version.
You can thank the developers ass for calling out the only guy who was brave enough and willing to uncensor his shitty game, now it's all over because some retard reported him to Technobrake and he blocked him everywhere...

meatyeat

Jan 29, 2022
is that kiss marks or sexually transmitted diseases on the man's cock? i hope it's the 2nd, I've been looking for a hentai game that focuses on sexually transmitted diseases (it's erotic to me in fantasy, hentai)
You would probably like this then. It has an std mechanic and other nasty scenes.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Lipstick marks, maybe?

But The game you're looking for might be:

By the way, it's uncensored

Gaueko

May 9, 2017
okay so in both versions VX and MV there is no way to progress story as you dont get intro quest of killing rats nor any other story quests, so any solution?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hot damn... What a nice mess. The thread feels so alive right now.

What saddens me the most however, is that the discussion focuses on things that are not entirely the essence of the matter.

Technobrake used to react to similar situations and reports in the past like an abrasive, angsty teenager, calling the pirates cockroaches, trashes and the like. It's absolutely neither nothing new nor shocking to me. I have the impression this is just the way how technobrake is. Maybe that's some trait of his or simply a way to maintain his online image. I don't know, I don't give a damn about it.

The important thing people are missing here is that some random guy dug up a pretty old XDMW post out of the context in this thread, snitched on XDMW to technobrake, naming them as a: "shameless individual", "speaking ill" of technobrake's work, "using images" from game and "editing them as they pleased".

Wow. First world problems. Pirate is making a comment about technobrake's recent data loss and jokes that the protagonist's penis/ penis size may glitch in next update and because of this, as an excuse, techno can milk his suppoters...
This sounds like some serious offence. :ROFLMAO: Let's snitch on them to technobrake. What a brilliant idea. What a great lapdog I am!
lol haha i'm so great

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Technobrake, being technobrake, instead of thinking this report through, trying to figure out what this misleading comment is really about and trying to settle the matter in private, decided to announce to the whole world that some pirate making "trash collage" from bits and scraps of his game "talk crap" about his game, as if it was actually some breaking news.
You can pretty easily dig up more than a handful of those kind of comments here and there in the thread and report them, but guess what. Only one of them comes from an actual hobbyist modder.

To me it looks like technobrake was played like a fiddle here, used as a mere tool, because now, as a consequence, XDMW decides to abandon his uncensored mod here. Whoever snitched on XDMW, did this deliberately, on purpose, just to press XDMW buttons and provoke them to stop making non-canon PM x Yarizo, Iris x Yarizo, Jimmy x Iris collages and/ or that uncensored mod.

That whistleblower is going to get whatever they aim for, if XDMW truly decides to abandon his hobby projects.
"Do not let yourself get manipulated so easily by some whistleblower guys, please." is what i want really to say here in this matter.

That's pretty much it.
Sadly the damage have been done.

The modder from the current turn of events seem to not be motivated to keep on publicly sharing the mod and just mere speculation that the modder will keep on modding at his or her heart content <3 just in a way to keep flipping off techno's ego entitlement over someone doing minor game modifications to it's current or future game versions.

AKA Techno being a salty cringelord over little things like these tbh.

I do still hope over this experience the modder doesn't never get let down and keep doing what it's doing best even if being done privately just to prove a point that anyone with effort and likeness towards the game regardless if the dev it's going to whine at their followers publicly over having a modded uncensored free pixelated version on the private parts :D

Ironic thing is that the other game with the school girl have also mods, Does that means he's going to complain about those modders from a completed game of his???

Anyways XDMW you did an fantastic good job on nymphomania priestess and wish you the best if you still have motivation towards other game genres that you may be open to modding on from here on out!

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
Honesty, XDMW modded version of this game is the only reason I ever felt like playing it, it really improves a lot of the garbage jack and bullshit OG has. Sad to see its abandoned now cuz of a useless whistleblowing ass nut.

Stay safe/strong XDMW

Reactions: eloveboot and Ceziu

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Honesty, XDMW modded version of this game is the only reason I ever felt like playing it, it really improves a lot of the garbage jack and bullshit OG has. Sad to see its abandoned now cuz of a useless whistleblowing ass nut.

Stay safe/strong XDMW
wait what happened, Is xdmv no longer working on this?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Does anyone have a save with everything done up to 0.51? I just discovered that I mistakenly deleted nympho priestess instead nympho paradox...:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: F4S1
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes