Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I don't know the exact amount that techno earns for the game.
I actually mention this but it got buried in my College Essay of a response but to give numbers his Patreon numbers, He at least make him about nearly $4,500 to even beyond $5,000+ a month that strangely fluctuates whenever the end of the Month that it goes below $5,000 before it goes back up but overall it's at least near the $5,000.

He also has a Ci-en to make money with which is basically just a JP Patreon, There's no numbers to get with this but considering his Patreon numbers I would doubt that he's only making 100s with this.

So yea he's at least making possibly $5,000 a month with this. People can argue that he does other stuff which yes sure there's no denying on that but let's make it clear as you can with see his Patreon that when he started to get more profit was when the game was in production so most of his Profits did more or less came because of the Game.

So yea he's been making at least $4,000 a month since 2021 and it's only been increasing at that point till now where there's a bit of a plateau though it is somewhat increasing little by little.

kerpszz

Oct 24, 2023
anyone also has problems with progressing on 0.53? cant seem to get the main story quest, which makes it impossible to get yarizo and pm in team. Or do I have to play old version to progress story? played 0.50 but cant stand not the movement with arrow-keys

Sdezzzz

Nov 21, 2021
anyone also has problems with progressing on 0.53? cant seem to get the main story quest, which makes it impossible to get yarizo and pm in team. Or do I have to play old version to progress story? played 0.50 but cant stand not the movement with arrow-keys

yeh, I have the same problem since the previous versions, can't do the main story missions.
So far no one has responded to a solution for that.

• Sad
Reactions: kerpszz

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
As far as I'm aware, story missions haven't been implemented back yet but I could be wrong and they already did add it back. Maybe try using the cheat tool and if all else fails you can probably use something like MTool.

• Sad
Reactions: Sdezzzz

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
As far as I'm aware, story missions haven't been implemented back yet but I could be wrong and they already did add it back. Maybe try using the cheat tool and if all else fails you can probably use something like MTool.
Try it you may skip some events. some give you a syntx error

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes