sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Also this is techno over the years...
My guy, have you seen this dudes twitter? He yanks himself off with every image he draws because he finds his own shit too hot. Its like hes living in a permanent earthquake because one arm is working overtime. So much that he can't do jack shit for 2 to 3 days because his body hurts after cooming a dozen times a day from his own shit and is barely able to even eat for hours :KEK:. Rubbing one off while working on your game seems like such a thing he would do :KEK: and your art becomes inconsistent if you shake too much as well it makes all the sense

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
My guy, have you seen this dudes twitter? He yanks himself off with every image he draws because he finds his own shit too hot. Its like hes living in a permanent earthquake because one arm is working overtime. So much that he can't do jack shit for 2 to 3 days because his body hurts after cooming a dozen times a day from his own shit and is barely able to even eat for hours :KEK:. Rubbing one off while working on your game seems like such a thing he would do :KEK: and your art becomes inconsistent if you shake too much as well it makes all the sense
The fact that he makes a fortune while getting off on his own supply and delivering the bare minimum sounds like a dream situation, imo. Can't blame the man!

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Wait so is there any actual way to access the new content because a lot of stuff is locked behind story missions/guild rank iirc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sdezzzz

Average

Nov 10, 2017
so, i can't get the second quest from the on both versions of the game the MV and VX ACE, how do get access to the content? as far as i know we can't recruit yarizo without progressing the story, how can new players see the new content?

Edit: forgot to mention that the saves in the main post don't work on either version

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
so, i can't get the second quest from the on both versions of the game the MV and VX ACE, how do get access to the content? as far as i know we can't recruit yarizo without progressing the story, how can new players see the new content?

Edit: forgot to mention that the saves in the main post don't work on either version
Once you get to adventurer rank 2 at the guild Yarizo's event at the port will be available.

Other people have already answered this and the search bar exists btw.

Reactions: Ceziu

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
is the game fully translated to the current version or there are some parts that still needs translation?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes