BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
I actually mention this but it got buried in my College Essay of a response but to give numbers his Patreon numbers, He at least make him about nearly $4,500 to even beyond $5,000+ a month that strangely fluctuates whenever the end of the Month that it goes below $5,000 before it goes back up but overall it's at least near the $5,000.

He also has a Ci-en to make money with which is basically just a JP Patreon, There's no numbers to get with this but considering his Patreon numbers I would doubt that he's only making 100s with this.

So yea he's at least making possibly $5,000 a month with this. People can argue that he does other stuff which yes sure there's no denying on that but let's make it clear as you can with see his Patreon that when he started to get more profit was when the game was in production so most of his Profits did more or less came because of the Game.

So yea he's been making at least $4,000 a month since 2021 and it's only been increasing at that point till now where there's a bit of a plateau though it is somewhat increasing little by little.
Also this is techno over the years...
images(10).jpg

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
is everything from vxace applied at mv or are there some left? i would like to know the specific percentage of the amount of content that are missing at mv.

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
is everything from vxace applied at mv or are there some left? i would like to know the specific percentage of the amount of content that are missing at mv.
Some minor scenes are missing, iirc after entering ACT 2 theres a NTR scene in the Pub rooms but in the MV build its gone.

Feb 28, 2022
wait a second, based on the changelog, is Technobrake rewriting and remaking the game literally instead just transporting the game into MV now?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
wait a second, based on the changelog, is Technobrake rewriting and remaking the game literally instead just transporting the game into MV now?
I think they're still just copying it over. I don't think the new version has caught up to the Iris plot yet, which is what TB was considering redoing anyway.

I tried the new version; am I right in assessing that I need to grind up to 30 fame by doing the rat/spiderweb quest like 30 times before any content after it unlocks? Like recruiting Yarizo.

Reactions: Sdezzzz and Ceziu

Loray

Dec 31, 2017
this strange withe square appears and dosen't go off during the morning wake up routine of the priest, any way to solve it?

Reactions: F4S1

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
I tried the new version; am I right in assessing that I need to grind up to 30 fame by doing the rat/spiderweb quest like 30 times before any content after it unlocks? Like recruiting Yarizo.
Your assumption is absolutely correct. I've been there; done that. It's a chore to do. You can as well cheat your way through this by using save editors to make things much easier and less painfull.

story added or not ?

The answer to your question can be found at the very start of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes