DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I forgot bout this, come back to it and now looks like last updates is just going through 'engine' switch.

I don't even know anymore, high expectations crushed thinking I would come back with some major new content after so long in updates like maybe PM with Yarizo NTR, but nope.

So what, it is going to take like maybe a year now for it to catch up to the story of the last version(or after it, I stopped at Orphanage on prior versions?)

• Sad
Reactions: Ceziu

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Doesn't matter which version you play they are all fucking broken and unplayable. Sad that the dev hasn't gotten any better in that regard with all the games made and how long this one has been around. I miss it from back in the beginning before scenes were removed and dungeon was available. Even the non mv version after i sleep to daytime i get this big pink box at the top left that wont go away.

PIPPO50

Jul 3, 2020
i have a problem with patrol blessing road? it doesnt show on the mission table i'm level 3, build 0.53

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Even the non mv version after i sleep to daytime i get this big pink box at the top left that wont go away.
Press A, flirt with Priestess, kiss her, pink box is now gone. Pretty straightforward tbh.

It's dumb that it happens but it doesn't take a lot of thought to solve. Apart from that bug the game seems pretty stable to me at least.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
can't believe this thing with all its content is censored...
There was an true MVP member modder who uncensored the whole thing btw.

But guess what? some whistleblower in this forum decided to DM technobrake about it and from there he went full entitled maniac mode on his twitter and using an particular japanese insult towards i guess unwanted people in general.

He called pirates cockroaches and i mention this word because one japanese game company did used this as an insult too often on tweets while going on a massive spree of blocking ppl out of the blue.

Anyways it's a shame indeed this game have censored blur and shit, but i still found it hilarious that the game dev it's stirring his guts and seething over someone uncensoring it lmfao!

The only hypothesis i have from this, Maybe he's going to add an uncensored version of it's own to make profit in some sort of uncensorship patch lol.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
how is the translation of the newest update ?
P̷̨̧̘̱̞̖̮̮͇͚̠̯̮̏̀̓͒̈́̍͑̋ȅ̵̡̡͖͚͇̜̈́̍̏̿̄́͆̕͠ř̶̨͔͈̞̥̣̝̹̙͓́́̐͒̇̌͊͐͗̒̍ͅf̷̛̱̲͈̬̔̈́̈́͐̓̿͐͜ẻ̴̥̠c̴̡̜͕̪̣͓̱͚̹̟̹̦̬̰̆̊̀͜ṫ̷̨̛̛̘̭̠̙̖̘̬̤̝̌̈́̓̀͒̂̏͒̑̉͂́ ̵̲͎͍̮̳̘͚̫͕̫̾̈́̄̒͋̆̓́́̑̈͊̋͜͜͠t̵̳̦̱͆̓̀̍̀̾͐͆̓̌͐̀̽̚r̴͔̟̣̞̳̘̜̝̤̞̝̬̺̺͔͆̉̎͛ą̷͙͙̩͚̩̘̳̤̭̱̊̀̚n̵̛̛̜̦̈̍̆͒̎̇͘s̵̜͕͙͇̗͚̭͋̆̌̈̎̾̕͝ļ̷̢̛̳̰̗̞̯͎͈̅̊͛̔̌̉̀̿͋̚̚ä̵̘͉͓̤̩͔̪̱̥̖̎́̚ṯ̶̮̑̆̏͛́̀̈́̎͆͛̋͝i̸̡̡̧̮̙̭͙̣̘͔̬͓͒͂͌́̈́o̴̯̻͉̊̓͋͋̐͐̾̑͘̚ͅṋ̷̩͈̺̭̦̥̊̓̈́͛.̴̨̢͖̝͇͚̮͘ ̴̧͔̙̜̹̺̖͉̽̐̾̒̇̃̾̌̕͜͠͝͝ͅN̵̡̞̰͒̋͌͛̅̂̾̀̾̿̈̚͝͠ọ̷̘̽͋́̐̉̀͋̒̊̊͑̚̕͝͠ ̵̧̢̡̡̛̣̙͕͉̳͚͍̭̈́͊̄̀͑͊̌͒͘̚͜͠m̸̡̫͎̫͓͇̝̦͙̍̕i̸͎̮̣͔̮͆̍̎͗̾͆̆͘͝ş̵̩̝̪̣̙̘̣̱̍̀̽̓̓͛̿̅̍̆͠t̴̩̣̪̞̄͂͆͊̈́̐̈́̑̀̑̏͒̊a̶͕͍̦͇̩̅k̸͇̺͈̭̲̪͇̞̲̄́͛̈́͂̚̚͘̚e̸̥̖̩̻̙̠̲̤̭̘̊̾̓͜͠ş̷̬̥̩͎̜͖̦͙̫͉͉̳̓̃̄͜.̶̧̮̰̝̾̌͂̈́́̓͋̕͝͝

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.53
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tweak22

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys,

So I never got round to playing with XDMW's modded version but I remember downloading it and looking at the images on my old computer. Now that it's gone, can anyone tell me what the magician storyline was? There's a thin old man in a cloak with a kissing pose for the priestess in one of the variations.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes