• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Sdezzzz

Nov 21, 2021
For some reason I can't take main quests in the new versions, does anyone know a solution?

por alguna razón no puedo tomar ninguna misión de la historia principal en las nuevas versiones ¿alguien sabe alguna solución?

Last edited:

Epudi

Apr 30, 2023
¿Aguien sabe por qué no me deja ver los parámetros de la sacerdotisa? la cantidad de veces que se la cojieron.

¿Alguien sabe por qué no me deja ver los parámetros de la sacerdotisa? la cantidad de veces que la follaron.

Last edited:

Yoshiro

Jun 4, 2018
Sadly the damage have been done.

The modder from the current turn of events seem to not be motivated to keep on publicly sharing the mod and just mere speculation that the modder will keep on modding at his or her heart content <3 just in a way to keep flipping off techno's ego entitlement over someone doing minor game modifications to it's current or future game versions.

AKA Techno being a salty cringelord over little things like these tbh.

I do still hope over this experience the modder doesn't never get let down and keep doing what it's doing best even if being done privately just to prove a point that anyone with effort and likeness towards the game regardless if the dev it's going to whine at their followers publicly over having a modded uncensored free pixelated version on the private parts :D

Ironic thing is that the other game with the school girl have also mods, Does that means he's going to complain about those modders from a completed game of his???

Anyways XDMW you did an fantastic good job on nymphomania priestess and wish you the best if you still have motivation towards other game genres that you may be open to modding on from here on out!
To be honest too, im worried he would be a variant of YandereDev due to a lot of (but still normal) pressures from backers. Because of course they want to support, but if the progress were slow they will continue to pressure because again it's not free.

renren1990

Oct 25, 2023
Help im playing this game on android with joiplay emulator, in text box i get quest create team in guild but in quest menu i cant see anything..

Reactions: Sdezzzz

unevenlove0

May 11, 2020
A shame that the mod is no longer continued. Was planning on using it after this game was finished. Does anyone have a link for the mod still?

acer321654

Jul 26, 2019
bruh the game bug everywhere spaghetti code. I even extract with JP coding and still many line untranslated to English. Event trigger variable bug and load data bug XD

Reactions: F4S1 and Sdezzzz
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes