cafenoir

Jul 6, 2019
How far are we from the complete game? I tried the game a long time ago and liked it. Seeing the regular updates I felt like I could wait for the complete game to play the whole thing, but it's been a while now.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
How far are we from the complete game? I tried the game a long time ago and liked it. Seeing the regular updates I felt like I could wait for the complete game to play the whole thing, but it's been a while now.
The last update added 3 whole new graphics.
And this guy is being paid close to 4.5k a month, not per update but just a month.
This game will never be completed.

inuosan

Jul 21, 2023
0.60でヤリゾーの絆レベル4が解放され、ポーションメーカーの新イベントも実装予定です!

Yarizo's bond level 4 will be released at 0.60 and a new potion maker event will be implemented!

This is the implementation of two events and does not mean Yarizou x PM!

Reactions: Ceziu

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
0.60でヤリゾーの絆レベル4が解放され、ポーションメーカーの新イベントも実装予定です!

Yarizo's bond level 4 will be released at 0.60 and a new potion maker event will be implemented!

This is the implementation of two events and does not mean Yarizou x PM!

This is because his Discord is largely anti NTR and his biggest donators there in his VIP chat are obsessed with PM remaining a vanilla option.

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
Wake me up when there's new heroine that also can be ntred too. Him remaking this game in new engine instead of optimizing the engine is the biggest wrong in this project. Also maybe more eroge need to use webp format since it has smaller size and lossless compression.

Verheiden

Dec 24, 2019
Este juego ya lleva 4 años en desarrollo, que lo vendan como triple AAA, ni cyberpunk tardó tanto, Creo que veremos The elder scroll 6 antes que esté juego.

Reactions: JoeTheGuy

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
And this guy is being paid close to 4.5k a month, not per update but just a month.
Most likely yeah. I just don't understand how people find it a good idea to support it? Even if we couldn't pirate it it's clearly not worth it. I'm kinda guessing people who donate to him really have no sense of value or are just easy gullible fools? I'll never understand it.
If people stopped their payments surely this slacker would start pushing updates properly like he once upon a time did?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
This is because his Discord is largely anti NTR and his biggest donators there in his VIP chat are obsessed with PM remaining a vanilla option.
x2, I don't understand why PM can't be harassed and have the same NTR events that Kohaku has. Yes, she is also an adventure companion. The only thing we have are the mobs but they are basic things. She has no variation or record if she has lust or anything. Example: in the orcs' graph it is seen that she reaches her most erogenous point but she does not have any squirts or at least graphic variations. PM is a woman with a high probability that other males will desire her

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Most likely yeah. I just don't understand how people find it a good idea to support it? Even if we couldn't pirate it it's clearly not worth it. I'm kinda guessing people who donate to him really have no sense of value or are just easy gullible fools? I'll never understand it.
If people stopped their payments surely this slacker would start pushing updates properly like he once upon a time did?
i do the same if i can grind 4k/month with minimum work, same as other guys, at first they build up the rep, when they got enough, we lucky if they make 1 game in 2 or 3 year

the shit support is just a "onlyfan" for hentai game, nothing good come out of it

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
yes, this game is same time as SoS, 4 year and nothing come out, but some idiot still think maybe they release it this year

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes