Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
How this game still has that many supporters is just beyond my understanding. Look at other single developers like Fujino creating a coherent story with awesome scenes and whole self made stat panels that actually have the characters moving, in less than a year - meanwhile this is a bug festival with below average art. Yes, Fujino doesn't draw it himself, because he uses Koikatsu, but still produces better results.
View attachment 3315145

Every second Pixiv artist with less than 100 followers draws better.

I think the real cucking happens in the bank accounts of the followers of this game.
I am actually really confused as to what happened with the art. Its just been degrading massively.

alexonepeice1234

Dec 19, 2023
So I don
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-25
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.58
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

VX ACE v0.50
Extra: SAVE -

AromaticFox thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
laded compressed version of this game from workipload . I want to switch to version 0.58 . So do I have to download the whole game again ? Or can I just add files for the game from somewhere ? Also is there compressed version of this game ?

Joerant1122

Apr 18, 2022
Hoping for this game to actually go somewhere, has lots of potential! Patiently waiting till then for a full gallery save...

Reactions: yyunus

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
So how goes the engine remake? What's state is it in currently?
The good: better resolution, new game systems and change in the battle system. The bad: They removed content, events, characters, systems / The story is not available, main or secondary events of the story that I had in ACE were shortened. / There are still errors, sometimes the resources do not load well, the images look strange.
The neutral: do they add "new events?" and new areas.
I miss the progress and the content that the ACE version had.

• Sad
Reactions: lexlutha and RossoX
Feb 11, 2018
【Change log】
・Netorare - Yarizo Royal Capital Slum Lvl3~5

3 new graphics

[Bug fix]
-Fixed a bug in the quest "Collect Spider Threads" where you could not report if there were 10 spider threads from the beginning.
-Bug where Priestess licked your anus instead of kissing you when you slept at the Royal Capital Inn.
・Fixed a bug where the partner's fatigue value did not recover when two people entered the public bath.
・When negotiating prices at an inn outside the royal capital while accompanied by a partner, the line order is forced.
・Fixed a bug where your room would be locked even when you were alone with Priestess
・Lights did not turn on in some maps when day turned to night
Fixed a bug in the "Haunted House" quest where the cuckold event would occur even if cuckolding was off (if cuckolding was off, you would receive damage instead of the event)
- "Aiming to become a great wizard"
・Fixed a bug where cut-in was not displayed correctly

Still waiting on the eventual upload :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes