PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
Is it just me or are the new scenes lazier than they've ever been? The PM scene in the slums had 0 context or setup, like the developer couldn't even be boned to put in any effort.

May 10, 2018
From my short time on the new versions I haven’t been able to recreate the glitch for the second scene. I also don’t believe Potion Maker has any scenes with any other enemies but I’ve only tested this on the pirates and goblins.
There's the slime trap in the sewer (you have to turn dirty off) and tentacle trap in the goblin cave if you let her get molested.

She has them too with orcs/crackheads/the more pig like orcs (whatever their name) too but its the same as the other goblins/pirates so its not worth the trouble. There are game files of the tentacle boss from the sewer and a random giant ass hand having a unique bind pose for PM but I've no idea where they are in v0.58 and dunno if the boss respawns in .50

That said I would rather no PM NTR out of pettiness that TB is giving people the carrot and stick treatment of having to keep up with development hell for 10 more years if they want that content lol. And yes I recognize the irony that I just said I don't want PM NTR after describing every way she can get raped.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
There's the slime trap in the sewer (you have to turn dirty off) and tentacle trap in the goblin cave if you let her get molested.

She has them too with orcs/crackheads/the more pig like orcs (whatever their name) too but its the same as the other goblins/pirates so its not worth the trouble. There are game files of the tentacle boss from the sewer and a random giant ass hand having a unique bind pose for PM but I've no idea where they are in v0.58 and dunno if the boss respawns in .50

That said I would rather no PM NTR out of pettiness that TB is giving people the carrot and stick treatment of having to keep up with development hell for 10 more years if they want that content lol. And yes I recognize the irony that I just said I don't want PM NTR after describing every way she can get raped.
Interesting, I'll have to try the other enemies. When I went to try the pirates it gave me the scene of her laying in the position but it didn't have a male model. It was the same in the old version and I just assumed it didn't work with the sewer homeless since I believe they're the same model in fights.

I truthfully only play this game for PM scenes anymore so I haven't played in almost a year, I knew of the orcs but I don't know where they even are. I stopped backing this game a while ago so while I agree his "I'll make it DLC of a game in dev for 5 years" sounds bullshit I can't say I'd take less PM content.

May 10, 2018
Interesting, I'll have to try the other enemies. When I went to try the pirates it gave me the scene of her laying in the position but it didn't have a male model. It was the same in the old version and I just assumed it didn't work with the sewer homeless since I believe they're the same model in fights.

I truthfully only play this game for PM scenes anymore so I haven't played in almost a year, I knew of the orcs but I don't know where they even are. I stopped backing this game a while ago so while I agree his "I'll make it DLC of a game in dev for 5 years" sounds bullshit I can't say I'd take less PM content.
I might be remembering wrong with the crackheads/misinterpreted what you meant by pirate scene, though the orcs do work at least. The orcs are in the bottom left in the orc camp, they're hard to miss. The pig men and tentacle monster I know fuck all where they are in .58.

Also that is so fucking real in playing primarily for PM at this point lol. I wish she got more scenes, TB made new girls, or new scenes for other girls like bath lady than Kohaku gets raped for the 400th time like yeah we get it by now. I don't care too much about the PM NTR because most of these rpgmaker H-games already have plenty NTR or rape so cheating on your yandere with PM (and having a much better relationship) is a lot more unique to me.

Reactions: exaltu

Leon202

May 20, 2023
Does 0.58 mv version have all the contents of 0.50 vx or I have to wait another year?

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2020
Does 0.58 mv version has all the contents of 0.50 vx or I have to wait another year?
It nearly has most, only few slum events are missing. That will be covered in the next update, it even has some additional events which were not in the original vx version. You probably gotta wait for a month or so before 0.59 drops, and i guess 0.60 may take some time since Techno has said it was going to be a huge update.

Reactions: Leon202

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
If you’re really desperate for Potion Maker NTR the only content in the game I know of is with goblins. She can be grappled and fucked by them but it’s only one missionary standing pic.

In the old version of the game you could glitch into a second scene. IIRC you either had to down Kohaku, let the goblin start the scene, and then down PM before he finishes or just have them both down at the same time and have the goblin attack Kohaku first. This would give you her standard 0HP cg (doggystyle) but with the goblin fucking both of them.

From my short time on the new versions I haven’t been able to recreate the glitch for the second scene. I also don’t believe Potion Maker has any scenes with any other enemies but I’ve only tested this on the pirates and goblins.
It has scenes with most mobs. less with the special mobs. the werewolf, pirate king, tentacle enemy. There is an enemy, the pigs have their graphics but I don't know where they come from. ps: the orcs can fuck PM and I think he has a big dick to reach his erogenous points. but there is no effect on PM. hahaha

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
does this game got sex-scene animations or nah?
-Just askin cause sometimes games got no animation tag but has animations

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
wait, you can actually avoid ntr in this game?
-Tbh I like to go vanilla but sometimes I do like to go ntr route cause it's interesting
Kinda like A Struggle With Sin (Game) and agent 17 (Game) For example :BootyTime:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
-Tbh I like to go vanilla but sometimes I do like to go ntr route cause it's interesting
Kinda like A Struggle With Sin (Game) and agent 17 (Game) For example :BootyTime:
There is no animation and you can disable fetishes in the start of the game. Almost the entire game is ntr based though.

Jun 1, 2020
Yep you can, There is a trigger at the beginning to turn of NTR. Even if there is no NTR, there is still NTS in the vanilla route, but even that is optional. There is quite a good amount of scenes for Vanilla route, but with other characters, not the primary LI ie. the Priestess, Most of the priestess scenes are NTR oriented only. Only few are there for vanilla route. There are also some Bad endings for the Priestess.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes