Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
i love the new stuff but i hope the story quest will comeback i want to see iris ntr events and i hope yarizo will become part of the main story
You can remove yarizo from your game permanently by killing him, so I guess he is not going to be part of the main history

DANYstorms21

Feb 9, 2022
I think I've encountered a bug or something. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong. But I can't seem to enter the slums. Even when I have the quest to deliver the package. Do I need to pick it up from someone first? Or do I need to complete the rude quest. And if so. Where can I find the slum lord?

Reactions: Hell2011

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
If you already has seen the training (her staying on a room with a naked man) you can go to the dungeon and see her bad endings. Her route is not finished so thats all there is for her
No i haven't. I meant the part where she met her sponsor(the circus tamer suit lady).

So after the sponsor, where do i go next?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
if your referring to the starry hill midnight event, yes I am done w/that scene. after that is where im currently stuck. I keep sleeping but no new event and the church wont open.
After you see the starry hill you get the lust crest, get attacked by a guy somewhere and is saved by your future sponsor, but I dont remember how to trigger it, sorry

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
oh right
the next update is still gonna be the slums, techno did a poll for events and in the discord he i gonna draw the best ideas for 0.59, also 0.60 is gonna be a "big update" but who knows last time we got a really big update was succubus or Iris bad endings
that was more than one year ago right?

lossius

May 7, 2023
I can't find the Secret NTR option at all, not even starting a new game, it only asks about NTR, and the closet also only has one NTR option, without the secret, has it been deactivated?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes