Jan 15, 2018
I don't think I've asked this before, but is the dev fluent in English? Or does he have someone to translate it for him?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

manu_4

Aug 31, 2019
Does anyone know the switches for the "Rude" Quest? It's been bugged for me since 0.57, the NPCs no longer appear even if i revert the quest, making progress impossible. Dropping my savefile in case someone wants to check it.
1706242073542.png 1706242136296.png

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Save5:Horny girl affected by rude
Save6: Healing a poor girl (call for PM for help then ask for her pussy as a reward)
Save7: Ghost house (walk towards the quest mark and do not disarm the trap)
Save8:Blowjob (pure love)/Yarizo spitroast (you can choose)
Save9: Pickpocket (Let him get beatup then listen to his history and choose NTR option)
Save10: PM date on the slums (talk with her door, bring her to the slums and scold the guy

Save 3: start of the information gathering on the Rude quest manu_4 You can use this one to see the quest. After gathering information, go to the low traffic street at night and look for the shady guy in the back alley. Already tried redoing the quest and everything worked normally

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Anybody with the iris side story walkthrough?

Im at the part where she got her crest. Idk where to move forward, the church don't seem to respond. I keep sleeping but nothing is happening.

Edit: Also tell me how to activate the iris scenes.

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Anybody with the iris side story walkthrough?

Im at the part where she got her crest. Idk where to move forward, the church don't seem to respond. I keep sleeping but nothing is happening
If you already has seen the training (her staying on a room with a naked man) you can go to the dungeon and see her bad endings. Her route is not finished so thats all there is for her

manu_4

Aug 31, 2019
Save5:Horny girl affected by rude
Save6: Healing a poor girl (call for PM for help then ask for her pussy as a reward)
Save7: Ghost house (walk towards the quest mark and do not disarm the trap)
Save8:Blowjob (pure love)/Yarizo spitroast (you can choose)
Save9: Pickpocket (Let him get beatup then listen to his history and choose NTR option)
Save10: PM date on the slums (talk with her door, bring her to the slums and scold the guy

Save 3: start of the information gathering on the Rude quest manu_4 You can use this one to see the quest. After gathering information, go to the low traffic street at night and look for the shady guy in the back alley. Already tried redoing the quest and everything worked normally
Thanks. I guess it bugged itself because i played 0.57 without the patch.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
i love the new stuff but i hope the story quest will comeback i want to see iris ntr events and i hope yarizo will become part of the main story

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes