shoshoe36

Mar 6, 2022
anyone can help me why the game sometimes when I go solo with priest or protagonist, some events crash the game or if I speed the text too much with control, exist any fix for that ? I literally need save every single step I make, lmao

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
game not complete, so ofc bug happen, maybe you should wait dev finish the game ... which is around 2 or 4 year more if he not abadon it

Apr 7, 2023
Need some help, Yarizo bond lv3 scene is not triggering, I have 180+ erosion and bond lv2 and I am sleeping in every INN outside the capital and nothing happens

Also how to get access to slums?

shoshoe36

Mar 6, 2022
game not complete, so ofc bug happen, maybe you should wait dev finish the game ... which is around 2 or 4 year more if he not abadon it
Just thinking about the idea of abandon is very sad, there are several good games that were abandoned ....

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Need some help, Yarizo bond lv3 scene is not triggering, I have 180+ erosion and bond lv2 and I am sleeping in every INN outside the capital and nothing happens

Also how to get access to slums?
There isnt a way to raise it further on 0.59 or 0.50. For seeing scenes that requires lvl3+, go to the wardrobe on your uncle's inn pick the cheat items and activate event test mode.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

Kaif190

Aug 6, 2023
how can I activate portable cheat God in inn it says u have to find it if anybody knows then tell me plz becoz I want to increase kohakus lust plzz

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Just thinking about the idea of abandon is very sad, there are several good games that were abandoned ....
yup, it sad, and i blame the players, we support DEVs too much, devs got stable income and they never want to finish the game anymore or delay as much as they can

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
so Iris first scene still there huh or was it a bug? on new game I can trigger it but load from same file it just kaput. Skip too fast on scene, game crash

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes