Jan 1, 2020
For the love fuck! somebody tell can Yarizo relaiton Lvl 4 and 5 possible??
IF SO HOW TELL ME IN DETAILED PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexonepeice1234

Dec 19, 2023
i am currently playing ver 0.49 . is there a way to update to new version or do i just ahve to donload the whole ame from updated version again ?

alexonepeice1234

Dec 19, 2023
I am currently playing ver 0.49 . is there a way to update to new version or do i just ahve to donload the whole ame from updated version again ?

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
if any of you even wants to make a mod for this game and needs some drawings for it, you can ask me im kinda slow since i work and that but i can help with it since techno its gonna take a while to finish the game we could make some stuff too.

Reactions: ynefaayzr

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have not played this sense a really early version, I find it has fleshed out rather nicely, and I like it changing over to the newer RPG maker version. (being able to exclusively use the mouse is nice, and the seeming better over all resolutions on images is helpful as well.)

I have been lost though most od the time as to what to do to acquire more companions other that that "Yarizo" character.

I have managed to get the dating of the potion maker, and found that man needing help in the I guess you would call it the fire dungeon.

None of these seem to be usable outside so far like "Yarizo". are there any characters that can follow you in the outside world like "Yarizo" does, and if so are there variables I can change or cheat's I can use to get that to happen. (Repetitive nature of the game becoming a real bother by this time, I would welcome some cheating advances if they are available.)

Extra: I have downloaded the .50 I think it was version as well, which I think was in ACE rpg maker, but have not tried it yet.

Is that version more fleshed out as far as the companion and story?

doomed soul

Sep 21, 2023
I saw in the game folder a picture an NTR scene of PM with some man (possibly Yarizo), please tell me how to access it scene, and is it even possible?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I have not played this sense a really early version, I find it has fleshed out rather nicely, and I like it changing over to the newer RPG maker version. (being able to exclusively use the mouse is nice, and the seeming better over all resolutions on images is helpful as well.)

I have been lost though most od the time as to what to do to acquire more companions other that that "Yarizo" character.

I have managed to get the dating of the potion maker, and found that man needing help in the I guess you would call it the fire dungeon.

None of these seem to be usable outside so far like "Yarizo". are there any characters that can follow you in the outside world like "Yarizo" does, and if so are there variables I can change or cheat's I can use to get that to happen. (Repetitive nature of the game becoming a real bother by this time, I would welcome some cheating advances if they are available.)

Extra: I have downloaded the .50 I think it was version as well, which I think was in ACE rpg maker, but have not tried it yet.

Is that version more fleshed out as far as the companion and story?
History was removed while techno is remaking it (also some other scenes are still not added in the MV version). 0.50 still has the story but im not sure about having more scenes after 9 updates in the mv version.

Go to your wardrobe in your uncle's inn to get the cheat items to evolve potionmaker relationship level so she can turn into a follower to. You can also see some scenes while free roaming with yarizo x kohaku and jimmy x PM if you havent tried. Also, activate the event test mode, a lot of scenes are inaccesible without it

Reactions: taglag

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I saw in the game folder a picture an NTR scene of PM with some man (possibly Yarizo), please tell me how to access it scene, and is it even possible?
It think youre talking about one of the dates with her. The scene is just jimmy peeking into the women's side of the bath house and seeing potionmaker in all fours, but this never was explained or developed

doomed soul

Sep 21, 2023
It think youre talking about one of the dates with her. The scene is just jimmy peeking into the women's side of the bath house and seeing potionmaker in all fours, but this never was explained or developed
Oh sorry, this is my schizophrenia, I saw a comment ≈ 2 months ago that had this and several other similar attached photos, and probably at the moment when I was browsing the game folder, I thought it was from there. But anyway, I understand that this is not canon, and in the near future it will not be? :( pm_x_yarizo.png

doomed soul

Sep 21, 2023
Oh sorry, this is my schizophrenia, I saw a comment ≈ 2 months ago that had this and several other similar attached photos, and probably at the moment when I was browsing the game folder, I thought it was from there. But anyway, I understand that this is not canon, and in the near future it will not be? :( View attachment 3349502
upd: I just now noticed that PM’s drawing style is different, and in general it’s unlikely that she would change her imperturbable face)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
History was removed while techno is remaking it (also some other scenes are still not added in the MV version). 0.50 still has the story but im not sure about having more scenes after 9 updates in the mv version.

Go to your wardrobe in your uncle's inn to get the cheat items to evolve potionmaker relationship level so she can turn into a follower to. You can also see some scenes while free roaming with yarizo x kohaku and jimmy x PM if you havent tried. Also, activate the event test mode, a lot of scenes are inaccesible without it
Yes! I did do that, but she has never became a follower, I can do the date things with her, but I must be missing something as to how to get her as a follower. :(

I will re check it

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Another thing I am unable to solve may be why the Potion girl is not a follower is the stolen stocking?

anyone know where they are, or what to do?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes