huge_banger

Jan 28, 2024
.50 is rpg maker ace, and ver .58 .59 are RPG Maker MV, which is completely different, there is not much of a way to use ACE saved games with RPG Maker MV.

so using the cheat in the clothing spot of the game is best way to maybe help catch up, but ultimately you will need to start a new game with the newer version. (If you are using sae game editer I guess you could maybe edit all the variables and items to the same as your last game, but many of those variable will not show up until they are activated, so I doubt that would work, but it might? )
will they ever release ver 59 rpg maker ace?

Sora-Yo

Feb 14, 2024
IMG_20240214_110538.jpg My level doesn't go up and my status points become negative, does anyone know why this is happening and what should I do?

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
My level doesn't go up and my status points become negative, does anyone know why this is happening and what should I do?
I have the same problem, locked at level 8, and if I increase exp, the game begins to show neg number to next level.

At least I can tell you you're not the only one with this problem :(

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Can you send me your save? I dont think I will be able to solve it but im interested to see it myself
I have dicked with it so much now trying to get the other companion, it may look terrible, but here I think is the most resent or last one, I finally just tried to start again.

Thank you for the save.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I have dicked with it so much now trying to get the other companion, it may look terrible, but here I think is the most resent or last one, I finally just tried to start again.

Thank you for the save.
I noticed that her relationship points still can get higher, but the cheat item is not working and neither did the save editor. I dont think it is worth it grinding it manually, especially since it might just not work at all, but maybe you can unlock her if you reach the threshold of her points

Reactions: taglag

LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
anybod can help me in editing the skill point/passive point? Can't find it in save editor, or maybe my translator just doesn't corrently translate what I am looking for.

Invalid40

Jul 17, 2021
Im on the 0.59 version i made it to level 2 but can't progress the story or get a new quest can someone explain whats going on?

Reactions: stguns

Invalid40

Jul 17, 2021
This is part of the main history and main history is only available on 0.50b

In the mv version you get adventurer rank 2 and start seeing the scenes. Also, pickup the cheat items in the closet of your uncle's inn
Im on 0.59 that means i can't progress? Do you have a link to 0.50b and an updated save for 0.59 I can use?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I noticed that her relationship points still can get higher, but the cheat item is not working and neither did the save editor. I dont think it is worth it grinding it manually, especially since it might just not work at all, but maybe you can unlock her if you reach the threshold of her points
yes, the editor was working for me, I also use the on the fly editor (RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu_2018-01), allowing you to edit while playing, and tapping the F9 button will bring up the debug, which if you scroll down far enough most of the variables are re-made for the English version, and are in English. ( Can be handy for many thing's.)

But your save is working fine, and was at about the point that I was at or near enough, (Save number 12 was anyway. I did not check the other's.)

Apr 13, 2018
Broo... You have got to be kidding me.
I've been playing this game for hours now and you gonna tell me that I can't progress because the main quest does not exist?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes