taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Can somebody tell me how to increase Yarizo bond level or relationship level to 3?
Stuck at Bond level 2 for a while now
If playing on .59 version.

tap F9 (this should bring up the debug editor. ( It does in my game))

scroll down far enough and you will finally start seeing some text in English, I think the variables are probably there also in Japanese.

Look for the bond or relationship level variables, and change to what you want, you may also want to change the relationship variables there as well.

>>There are other thing's you can change there as well, Love, lust, sexual technique and so on.

Will this fuck up your game >>> Maybe, Maybe not.

But it is the only way I know for sure to change them. ( you can change them with RPG Editor as well, but you will have to be able to read Japanese or translate the variable with Google translate or some thing to know which one to change. )

That is best way I know of doing it.

K1ng1000

Aug 14, 2023
Alguém sabe me dizer como faço pra encontrar o yarizo na primeira vez no passo a passo diz que tem que ir na zona portuária só que não achei ele lá

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Você fez alguma missão primeiro pra depois ir no porto ?
Vai no armario na hospedaria do seu tio, pega o item de cheat e usa ela pra ficar com fama no 30, então vai pra guilda aumentar seu rank de aventureiro e então vai pra port town encontrar o yarizo, depois volta pra guilda e ele vai tá la

Reactions: seupankboy

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I keep getting this error every time I go near the Goblin that's riding a girl.by the way, I used no-clip to go thru the sealed door. image_2024-02-15_233546222.png

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I keep getting this error every time I go near the Goblin that's riding a girl.by the way, I used no-clip to go thru the sealed door. View attachment 3358317
The event with that enemy is not implemented. although the graphics of the event are in the picture. Wait for Technobrake to integrate all the content of the ACE version again. Please pray that you do not delete or cut content. since the person deleted or was forgotten.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
The event with that enemy is not implemented. although the graphics of the event are in the picture. Wait for Technobrake to integrate all the content of the ACE version again. Please pray that you do not delete or cut content. since the person deleted or was forgotten.
The only thing that works is the Pig looking creature in there and the goblin. Btw what do u mean delete content?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
How do I allow the priestess to let me be with other girls?
Hahahaha..... you don´t. That is the deal with her, ultra jealous yandere willing to do almost anything to plase the MC. You need to sneak behind her back to do it with anyone else AND take a bath after to not get caught. Recomended to level up sex skills to at least 6 (massive grind or cheats) before trying.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes