Melon

Jun 7, 2017
So there's no intro/story you just get dropped into a world with no real explanation to it? Weird honestly

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
how do you call the priestess back from the room in the latest version? im amusing there HAS to be a way. no creator would be stupid enough to remove a feature like that from a game, and im going to feel dumb when someone points out its something super obvious like an option in the main menu or something.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
how do you call the priestess back from the room in the latest version? im amusing there HAS to be a way. no creator would be stupid enough to remove a feature like that from a game, and im going to feel dumb when someone points out its something super obvious like an option in the main menu or something.
I think this is a bug on which she doesnt come back to your room, it happened to me when I was seeing someone else's save. I could workaround it by going to the inn in the slums at night to activate an event that forced her to go back to the party.

Jotoelpele

Oct 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to increase the trauma to the priestess from the goblins faster? . The only way I know is the classic one of losing and waiting for it to be traumatized and it is very tedious...

Aug 30, 2023
in case anyone else got confused it seems like with the desert area content pressing control becomes a toggle to speed up text instead of being held. when i first got there it blasted through all the text

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
will this be finished this year?
Hell no it won't. This game is from jan 20 of 2020, now feb 22 of 2024, with remade version on a different rpg maker. It'll probably take about 2 more years to finish, judging by version number and how long it was going already.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
damn, so i need to finish uni, graduate, get a job, build a pc, and its not sure to even gonna finished yet
Hell no it won't. This game is from jan 20 of 2020, now feb 22 of 2024, with remade version on a different rpg maker. It'll probably take about 2 more years to finish, judging by version number and how long it was going already.

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
I remember that, i was living with my fathers in that time, now i have my own house and car XD

I think we will see the debut of GTA6 and this game will still not finished

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes