喵呜u

Oct 25, 2022
still can't improve yarizo's relationship, anyone can tell me the key or details? And I tried to use the cheat, but nothing happened. Sleeping with yarizo in the village and the port was also no use. By the way, the level is 1 at present. :cry:

Lol310

Apr 1, 2021
Unfortunately, the main story wasn't added back in this update, if I remember correctly Techno stated a while back that they'd be revising the entire story which I assume means it'll be a while down the road until players get one.
Thank you for your answer. That "a while back" was the reason i asked about it in the first place, had hope or whatever, back to the waiting i guess.

Lksark9

Mar 9, 2023
Guys sorry, im so confused I know that vr 0.59 and aparrently 0.60 too don't have story, but how do I check the new content? I'm pretty much stuck at the start of the game.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
still can't improve yarizo's relationship, anyone can tell me the key or details? And I tried to use the cheat, but nothing happened. Sleeping with yarizo in the village and the port was also no use. By the way, the level is 1 at present. :cry:
I also couldnt, but then I used the free time to play as the priestess put yarizo on the party and interacted with the innkepeer and it worked

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I may have imagined things, but I think it was possible to kill the old man after recruiting.
Can the protagonist do this in this version?

ANESTHESIS

Aug 26, 2020
LOL i didn't play because mnb bannerlord with sex and nude mod is fk good didn't talk about skyrim DOA RE SF FO4 99+ like i said a lot choices to do i not type who wait something for somegame didn't about VR game ^0^

Mar 9, 2021
Guys, i need help. I got stuck at second mission. Where do i find "patrol site" ?
Or what should i do to progress
View attachment 3450151
This guide is if you're still playing the VX version, which is like, 0.5, and has the story. If you're playing on current, there is no such thing.

However, if you are playing the VX version, the patrol site is I think the street out front? Where you find the woman who has the ring, where you find the people with the packages and the carriage that can take you out of the city. If not, then it may be at the road itself, which is one of the tiles inbetween the village close to the trading route and the beach.

Reactions: lexlutha

dahgnjfkndsklaf

Jan 19, 2021
guys, where can i continue the main quest? I follow the walkthrough there is no sewer quest (only kill rats) and i don't see where the patrol knight for the patrol blessing road quest

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes