Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
guys, where can i continue the main quest? I follow the walkthrough there is no sewer quest (only kill rats) and i don't see where the patrol knight for the patrol blessing road quest
This is why answering questions is pointless.

Look two posts above yours, clown.

Reactions: ttm2

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
question... if in the city i go solo as protagonist and kohaku is not in the room, can i find her somewhere in the city?
That is a bug, as far as Im aware. I dealt with it going to the inn on the slums and sleeping there to get her back

Jizznax

Dec 16, 2023
when is the next version where ill be able to play the story again ? or in other words when will everything be fully ported to MV?

Last edited:

Nolw

Oct 21, 2021
Does the scene that we should see after spending too many days without rescuin her, been implemented? i slept for too many days and after like 10 days is just black screen. do i need to wait some more days?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Does the scene that we should see after spending too many days without rescuin her, been implemented? i slept for too many days and after like 10 days is just black screen. do i need to wait some more days?
Depends on what enemy youre talking about if you go back to the city alone, that means you will eventually get a bad ending, altough it might take some (unnecesary) long time. The game isnt very stable so I wouldnt disconsider the option of a bug too

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
would some1 be kind to tell me about any of these:
-why ppl say latest versions have no story mode?
-if that true, was the reason for it shared by dev?
-for some1 who's only interested in the story, is the current game worth playing?

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes