Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
Hello there guys, like i said heres 0.70 for a 2 month wait we got 20 new CG after getting all of them i must say it was a 7/10 update, the PM and Vampire skins need to be added again but it also needs a new patch i will post it later (when i have free time)
all the new scenes are in the Dark Elf area
all the Followers have atleast 1 new scene in the new area (Yarizo and PM only have 1 Lol)
if the link doesnt work tell to fix it before im gone again for a couple days
Techno also say he maybe add a new scene instead of new skins but who knows
Also Remember 2-3 months is the waiting time per update so see ya until oct probably

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
Hello there guys, like i said heres 0.70 for a 2 month wait we got 20 new CG after getting all of them i must say it was a 7/10 update, the PM and Vampire skins need to be added again but it also needs a new patch i will post it later (when i have free time)
all the Followers have atleast 1 new scene in the new area (Yarizo and PM only have 1 Lol)
Also Remember 2-3 months is the waiting time per update so see ya until oct probably

Is the languange english or jpn?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your time and sharing. hero without a cape

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023

tysm :ddd our hero :0

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Save 6- Entering the dark elf settlement(blowjob/fucking the inspector)

Depending on your sex tech/cum endurance you will get a different rank here, so feel free to edit it using the cheat item in your inventory. The base save has the highest reward already

Save 7- Fucking the miko (3 CGs)

There is also a random elf you can fuck but it is reused CG so I didnt included her.

Save 8- Priestess visit the male brothel

Save9- Masked Sex party (priestess)

Save10- Double ntr

Save11- Jimmy asks kohaku to test the genetic modified prostitute

Save12- PM footjob
(There is also another event which you can see her on a different outfit walking south)

Save13- Vampire princess tests a prostitute dicks and choose yours (apparently thats what happens when you have gigachad status but I cant check since the game gives me the same outcome even when I modify my status to normal levels)

Save14- Masked sex party (priestess and vampire)

Save15- Masked sex party (priestess and yarizo)

Kohaku's picture gets added to the wall of the prostitution house after she uses it

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
Save 6- Entering the dark elf settlement(blowjob/fucking the inspector)

Depending on your sex tech/cum endurance you will get a different rank here, so feel free to edit it using the cheat item in your inventory. The base save has the highest reward already

Save 7- Fucking the miko (3 CGs)

There is also a random elf you can fuck but it is reused CG so I didnt included her.

Save 8- Priestess visit the male brothel

Save9- Masked Sex party (priestess)

Save10- Double ntr

Save11- Jimmy asks kohaku to test the genetic modified prostitute

Save12- PM footjob
(There is also another event which you can see her on a different outfit walking south)

Save13- Vampire princess tests a prostitute dicks and choose yours (apparently thats what happens when you have gigachad status but I cant check since the game gives me the same outcome even when I modify my status to normal levels)

Save14- Masked sex party (priestess and vampire)

Save15- Masked sex party (priestess and yarizo)

Kohaku's picture gets added to the wall of the prostitution house after she uses it
save 13 wll change but u need to get out of village and check urself again (remember modify status to second tier), and there's nothing change, no more CGs and VP just pay 200 to remove u and have fun with another man (only text conversations).
----
For 2 months,we have only new map with very few features, nothing special to enjoy, i dont know what special for jimmy if he get second tier in village (pixel change???) and simple thing is change follower to check cg (less than 20min to check), and the worst are events no connection to each other. For example about connection as VP NTR, just make a masked sex party priestess and vp only when she (vampire) left jimmy when he get second tier like i said before and u can't choose go out with follower again, and only can use kohaku (priestess) to check her (VP) in masked party to bring she back to party again.
And this update 2 months feeling worse than 2 weeks update ngl (rate 5/10)

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
save 13 wll change but u need to get out of village and check urself again (remember modify status to second tier), and there's nothing change, no more CGs and VP just pay 200 to remove u and have fun with another man (only text conversations).
----
For 2 months,we have only new map with very few features, nothing special to enjoy, i dont know what special for jimmy if he get second tier in village (pixel change???) and simple thing is change follower to check cg (less than 20min to check), and the worst are events no connection to each other. For example about connection as VP NTR, just make a masked sex party priestess and vp only when she (vampire) left jimmy when he get second tier like i said before and u can't choose go out with follower again, and only can use kohaku (priestess) to check her (VP) in masked party to bring she back to party again.
And this update 2 months feeling worse than 2 weeks update ngl (rate 5/10)
As much as i'm happy that VP is getting content, it really lacks any proper connection with the MC so it just feels a little bit bland, hopefully he'll work more on that when the setup for content is finished and he starts connecting things again

Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
As much as i'm happy that VP is getting content, it really lacks any proper connection with the MC so it just feels a little bit bland, hopefully he'll work more on that when the setup for content is finished and he starts connecting things again
right, but we still wait for 2 month next (azzz, its too long @@)

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
I havent played this in a while, it's there any new way to raise lust naturally? Before, raising it was painfully slow and you needed the cheats for that, and there were things like yarizo lvl that you couldnt raise up to lvl 4 or something.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes