zotto23

Aug 16, 2020
hello again someone knows how to get out of the dungeon between without knowing that it was test things help me

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
how do i raise love stat? I talked, kissed/fucked her but it is stuck on valor of 104 or 105. Also, how do I check stats( love, horny, lust etc)

AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
Hello!
Can someone please help me fix this problem?
It happens at the start of chapter 2 and I can't see the quests anymore cause this happens
1606744894826.png

Reactions: Brololol
Apr 28, 2020
Hello!
Can someone please help me fix this problem?
It happens at the start of chapter 2 and I can't see the quests anymore cause this happens
View attachment 922445
The quest not translated yet, you only took the quest to open map to beach and port city. You can trigger event in the two city. at the beach male MC can interact with female NPC to have s*x, and there is also an NTR event for Kohaku at the beach. At Port city, new NPC character introduced a female cat fury and that dude you always meet at the dungeon that said it just basic interaction for both. It seems if you choose correctly you can make the dude join your party, but that's it nothing else can be done, not an NTR event with the dude yet.

Last edited:

AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
The quest not translated yet, you only took the quest to open map to beach and port city. You can trigger event in the two city. at the beach male MC can interact with female MC to have s*x, and there is also an NTR event for Kohaku at the beach. at Port city, new NPC character introduced a female cat fury and that dude you always meet at the dungeon that said it just basic interaction for both. It seems if you choose correctly you can make the dude join your party, but that's it nothing else can be done, not an NTR event with the dude yet.
Thank you so much! It worked

wildshot

May 28, 2020
A little doubt here, people hate the fat fuck because of what he did on this version or on the dungeon mode?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
A little doubt here, people hate the fat fuck because of what he did on this version or on the dungeon mode?
They hate him because they ain't him. Literally. He is NTR man, the local super hero, who makes the MC look like a zero. He has a big dick and he's good at cooking, he's vigerous and he never stops fucking. His cum is excessive, makes bitches expressive

This was advertised as a game that's 50/50 ntr/not ntr content, but for a very long time basically all the content was some form of NTR. Then a dozen updates in a row were just Yasuo content. And the one or two MC focussed scenes in the game just seemed to exist to shit on vanillafags, having the mc canonically ejaculate his first time to being cucked and have the smallest and least vigorous dick in the world. And only even having Kohaku because of a curse, while he breaks the curse by just dicking her so hard she marries his dick.
On top of that even stuff like fingering is an instant fail for us, while yasuo gets like a 999 roll on it.

Although my issue here isn't Yasuo so much as the MC being such a cucky little dicklet little dick no cum ugly dumb loser. The fucking goblins have a dick comparable in size to yasuo and cum more than him, so yasuo actually comes off as a dicklet himself in comparions. We're dicklets compared to the dicklet.

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
Is the dialogue bugged for part 2 or just incomplete? Lots of dialogue does not show up.

Edit- nvm someone else said its incomplete

Reactions: Brololol

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
His existence itself is a sin, may God forgive him because we will not
Well i think otherwise the mc can only be with her because of the curse, she is nymphomaniac and have a huge sexdrive unlike our beloved micropenis warrior mc, you can guess what happens when the curse broken and choose some other guy as a boyfriend/husband. :KEK:

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
They hate him because they ain't him. Literally. He is NTR man, the local super hero, who makes the MC look like a zero. He has a big dick and he's good at cooking, he's vigerous and he never stops fucking. His cum is excessive, makes bitches expressive

This was advertised as a game that's 50/50 ntr/not ntr content, but for a very long time basically all the content was some form of NTR. Then a dozen updates in a row were just Yasuo content. And the one or two MC focussed scenes in the game just seemed to exist to shit on vanillafags, having the mc canonically ejaculate his first time to being cucked and have the smallest and least vigorous dick in the world. And only even having Kohaku because of a curse, while he breaks the curse by just dicking her so hard she marries his dick.
On top of that even stuff like fingering is an instant fail for us, while yasuo gets like a 999 roll on it.

Although my issue here isn't Yasuo so much as the MC being such a cucky little dicklet little dick no cum ugly dumb loser. The fucking goblins have a dick comparable in size to yasuo and cum more than him, so yasuo actually comes off as a dicklet himself in comparions. We're dicklets compared to the dicklet.
your usage of the word dicklet is fucking hilarious

Reactions: wildshot
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes