0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
They hate him because they ain't him. Literally. He is NTR man, the local super hero, who makes the MC look like a zero. He has a big dick and he's good at cooking, he's vigerous and he never stops fucking. His cum is excessive, makes bitches expressive

This was advertised as a game that's 50/50 ntr/not ntr content, but for a very long time basically all the content was some form of NTR. Then a dozen updates in a row were just Yasuo content. And the one or two MC focussed scenes in the game just seemed to exist to shit on vanillafags, having the mc canonically ejaculate his first time to being cucked and have the smallest and least vigorous dick in the world. And only even having Kohaku because of a curse, while he breaks the curse by just dicking her so hard she marries his dick.
On top of that even stuff like fingering is an instant fail for us, while yasuo gets like a 999 roll on it.

Although my issue here isn't Yasuo so much as the MC being such a cucky little dicklet little dick no cum ugly dumb loser. The fucking goblins have a dick comparable in size to yasuo and cum more than him, so yasuo actually comes off as a dicklet himself in comparions. We're dicklets compared to the dicklet.
He can't even remember the name of the ugly bastard he worships so much.
This is your brain on cuckshit.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
The game throws an error when I exit a building and into the town as the priestess.
EDIT: It seems that it throws an error with both, I was able to leave a building with the MC at night, I exited the bar.
EDIT2: Nevermind, the game had a music file missing, I just copied a random one and gave it the name it was missing.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
how do you level up ero? im only at level 2, and you need level 3

also yarizo seems to be always dead

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "Mick96, publicación: 4655805, miembro: 2270683"]
No, simplemente porque la búsqueda aún se ha traducido. Estaba allí para que pueda tomarlo y abrir el mapa de la playa y la ciudad portuaria.
[/CITAR]
how do you do it?

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know what is different with the previous version? and if you can already acquire the position of the event in the sewers

Apr 28, 2020
Just take the quest pick randomly, until you can get away from the receptionist.
Once that done the map opens automatically and you can see new places on the world map, I would recommend using the small boat near the gate to go to the port city to reduce AP used.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Has anyone had this bug before?, whenever I use just 1 AP it appears sometimes 3 or 2 insted, for example I just need 1 AP to end the night, and instead of changing to the day with 1 AP I appear with 3.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes