2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
"If you come across mushrooms you'll get a boost of energy"
*Gets sent to a level 10 mushroom while level 9*
*dies*

Goddamn it. How are all you people dying to static objects!?

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Nice to see that the pixel art is a little more coherent in this one. Only so much pleasure you can get from two 10x10-pixel sprites rubbing against each other

quazar

May 30, 2017
The girl is hot and slutty af and the animation is superb. All it needs more interaction and dialogs. Also this game can improve your basic math and strats..kinda

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
anyone solved level 19 at 3 stars? i am stumped as to how you can get 20 kills...

edit:...nvm i figured it out...kept focusing on goin right instead of left...

Reactions: Faperial

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
1) ooo very cute girl, reminds me of Gabriel Dropout
2) Very non-sexy pixel animations (unless you're incredibly desperate)
3) sigh

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
better safe then sorry, i've survived on the internet by being cautious. Not gonna stop being cautious now because someone said its safe. This is the first time I've ever had a file on f95 ever be like "hey this is a virus"
This is my MO on F95. Typically skim the comments to see if anyone received any pings, false positive or not, I tend to just wheel away from the thread if there are too many mentions. If the game is worth the 'risk', I'll toss the zip into VTotal, or if it's too big just throw in the executables.

Though, these little dollar store titles aren't worth the risk and a better nut is out there somewhere on the net. Also, normally, if a game for me is worth tossing the executables into VTotal because it seems just like that great of a game, I'll typically just skip that and go straight to the purchase. This is ABSOLUTELY not one of those cases lmfaooo

Last edited:
Reactions: heygtre

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
The files are clean. We always check the files before uploading them to the site. If your AV is detecting something then its a false postive.

Last edited:

Seb8128

Mar 5, 2018
I haven't seen any virus warnings. I downloaded from workupload, if that makes a difference. Also after seeing that people were reporting a virus warning, (I didn't read comments until after I downloaded the game) I checked the rar file but malwarebytes and windows security both says it's clean. If you play the game, you move the camera by edge scrolling.

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
There is a bug on 28th level. If you go SE from this position: View attachment 1931322 you will get game over: View attachment 1931325 even through you should be able to go NE from there. But if you go there directly, there is no path to the NE even through it should be there: View attachment 1931329
Yeah, I noticed that too. My guess is that it has something to do with the summoner not overwriting the "cleared" state for a node for calculating a game over, despite it working like it should otherwise, but I feel like if that were the case, I would have seen the same sort of bug on later levels.

At least it doesn't prevent you from getting three stars.

Fckthmll

Mar 1, 2020
Not fapping material, but short and funny game. I don't get how to earn 3 stars in 26 level. The only route i see miss either 1 enemy or enough power to finish boss.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Norton is literally a virus. You just also willingly pay for it.
I used to have Norton. The same hour my license expired the alarm bells started going off, ancd my pc went almost to a screeching halt. Without thinking, I immediately reupped my license. Then my alarm bells went off. Because I had to dial to connect to the internet to renew my license. Serious Red Flag there! Despite having just paid Norton, I realized it for what it was, uninstalled it, started using a different brand's anti-Virus and never looked back, and have not had a virus since. Yup, back in the says of dialup and 56k baud modems.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes