Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png
Overview:
In the dystopian future year of 2023 the sexbot market boomed. Their numbers quickly surpassed the entire motor vehicle industry, and a golden age of peace seemed closer than ever before. Alas, a month later, an international scandal between the United States and China resulted in a world wide ban on sexbots. Life would never be the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Incontinent Cell - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.87.11
Language: English
Languages (90%+ human translated): Spanish, Thai, German
Languages (80%+ human translated): Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
Languages (50%+ human translated): French, Filipino, Chinese (Traditional), Vietnamese, Polish, Italian
Languages (20%+ human translated): Hungarian, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil), Ukrainian, Czech, Japanese
Languages (<20% human translated): Slovenian, Korean, Indonesian, Slovak, Dutch, Greek

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshots in the 3rd row use mods! You can get mods on our .

Screen 638416170104740118.png Screen_638208196049882176.png Screen_638208198833306783.png Screen 638217831193039726.png Screen 638423559394260454.png Screen 638208192785796850.png Screen 638208193353131256.png Screen 638208190780934457.png Screen 638208190807689616.png Screen 638208191284890341.png Screen 638423560531703821.png Screen 638423573926857524.png Screen 638374799198736205.png
Collage.PNG 12.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.jpg 11.png 13.png

Last edited:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Yes gonna teach it how to smile so i can protect that smile.
can u move me as well?
Thanks ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった
oh good luck dev...
Thanks! In this version the only way to make her slightly smile is by
. I think you might enjoy it.

Thanks!

Believe it or not the game setting is slightly inspired by this video

That USB slot though. Gotta pull out and flip her to find the right way to enter.
Fear not. In this universe USB plug is fully reversible and you can put it in any way you want.

Nice! I was in the first dev thread, wish you luck dev. Also, those eyes in the dark are creeeepy.
Thanks! I will do my best!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh there is so much potential for comedy I don't know where to start...

* When you pull out does she make the Windows XP shutdown noise?
* If you try to interface with wrong slot does she say 'access denied'!
* Maybe she was made from recycled self service checkouts and when you come in a condom she says "Unexpected item in the bagging area..."
* If you try to stick it in early does she output error 404: Foreplay.dll not detected?

okay I'll stop now...

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Oh there is so much potential for comedy I don't know where to start...

* When you pull out does she make the Windows XP shutdown noise?
* If you try to interface with wrong slot does she say 'access denied'!
* Maybe she was made from recycled self service checkouts and when you come in a condom she says "Unexpected item in the bagging area..."
* If you try to stick it in early does she output error 404: Foreplay.dll not detected?

okay I'll stop now...
Blue screen balls of death? Your 1st and 3rd ones are the funniest shit I've read on here in a while. You're right, though, you could go on for hours.

Edit: Right before you cum.... there's a Paywall. (I couldn't help add another one.)

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
reminds me of teaching feeling tbh, hopefully the devs for this actually keep working on it and add more customization, positions, emotional levels and sex sensitivity, I'd always wondered how far you could go in emotional level in teaching feeling after the highest level, where if you go out by yourself without her she basically gets a panic attack, and just stares outside the window all day until you come home

Last edited:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Creampie it says in the tags but I can't for the love of whatever figure out how..
When you fuck there is a bar on the right bottom side of the screen. You can press the auto button to fuck automatically or just press, hold and move the guy to move. The bar should fill up and you've got a creampie. You can press the xray button(the eye) to see the damage too.

Cumming outside is slightly harder. As you've got to pull out once the bar fills up. The window you can do it in is about 2 seconds.
Also there is a hidden cheat.

Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
When you fuck there is a bar on the right bottom side of the screen. You can press the auto button to fuck automatically or just press, hold and move the guy to move. The bar should fill up and you've got a creampie. You can press the xray button(the eye) to see the damage too.

Cumming outside is slightly harder. As you've got to pull out once the bar fills up. The window you can do it in is about 2 seconds.
Also there is a hidden cheat.
Thanks, but the bar does not move for me. F does work.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Well, this is awesome. Even better than I though it would be.

Of course, the game reminds of "Teaching Feeling" - а well-deserved hit. I think with more content and some polishing this game will become a gem in its own right.

Came for romance with cute robot GF, was surprised by the unexpected social commentary. Somehow this dystopia feels believable, almost realistic. Well, even today there are a lot of reasons to say "the world is fvcked".

Anyway. Godspeed Incontinent Cell and the team, I hope you will be able to translate your vision into reality without submitting to someone else's opinion. I'll find a way to provide you with my small inconsequential donation without being deanonymized.

PS: RIP Terry Davis.

Last edited:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Thanks, but the bar does not move for me. F does work.
It doesn't work at all? That's weird. Are you able to interact with anything at all? (the text shows up in the left bottom corner of the screen once you hover over bot's boobs for example) And does the auto button work?
It's hard to say why that could happen. I looked at the code and if the "F" button works the rest should work too.
Maybe try restarting the game. If the issue is still here you could send us your savefile. It's in the "Assets\Resources\Saves\" folder. Sorry for inconvenience.

Well, this is awesome. Even better than I though it would be.

Of course, the game reminds of "Teaching Feeling" - а well-deserved hit. I think with more content and some polishing this game will become a gem in its own right.

Came for romance with cute robot GF, was surprised by the unexpected social commentary. Somehow this dystopia feels believable, almost realistic. Well, even today there are a lot of reasons to say "the world is fvcked".

Anyway. Godspeed Incontinent Cell and the team, I hope you will be able to translate your vision into reality without submitting to someone else's opinion. I'll find a way to provide you with my small inconsequential donation without being deanonymized.
Thanks you so much for these kind words.
It means a lot. We weren't really sure how people would react to this game and this post really reassured us, we didn't do it all for nothing.

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes