Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Dunno if anyone has said anything but gonna be that nerd.
HDD 3TB, 2.6PB free. Might wanna make the TB PB too no?
I've just had a discord call with the writer over this issue and he says it's supposed to be 3TB/2.6PB as in 3TB out of 2.6PB are free.
We are extremely sorry of this inconvenience. It will be fixed in the next update.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I've just had a discord call with the writer over this issue and he says it's supposed to be 3TB/2.6PB as in 3TB out of 2.6PB are free.
We are extremely sorry of this inconvenience. It will be fixed in the next update.
Cool

One real question here though. Finding that you get plenty of viewers but absolutely no subscribers to your streams..

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Cool

One real question here though. Finding that you get plenty of viewers but absolutely no subscribers to your streams..
At this point it's very rng, so most likely you got unlucky. The subs are kind of like subs on twitch, they are paid. Every subscriber pays you 2$ a day, if I remember correctly, so they aren't that common. We plan to work on the streaming mechanics in the next updates to make them more fair.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
At this point it's very rng, so most likely you got unlucky. The subs are kind of like subs on twitch, they are paid. Every subscriber pays you 2$ a day, if I remember correctly, so they aren't that common. We plan to work on the streaming mechanics in the next updates to make them more fair.
Good to know.
Went 3 days, 5 streams, like 400+ views each time but 0 subs. Never having been a streamer IRL I can't say I know how easy it is or not (I grew up gaming mainly pre-internet - mid 1980s to early 90s Amiga, NES, Gameboy, SNES etc as I'm in my late 30s)

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
On December 31st, 2021- I will be VERY cross with you, dev, if there isn't a sexbot revolution.

We'd have to HAVE sexbots first. We're not anywhere near there yet. We're still working on robo-dogs(Look up 'Boston Dynamics).

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I like it. It's cute. At first I thought it was creepy but once things got lively I was like "alright im in." Good luck dev.

Reactions: JoStark

JoStark

Mar 28, 2020
This is a good start. I hope this game takes a path close to. Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling-
I am also itching to hook her up to the PC and ask her to "Play the game Stonks".
My thanks. I will be keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

test011

Jan 10, 2018
(...) We plan to work on the streaming mechanics in the next updates to make them more fair.
I think a good addition would be streaming website "scoreboard". You could see how many people are streaming atm so you could time your own streams better. Less streamers - More viewers for you.
Speaking of suggestion a small QoL one would be ability to buy stonks in bulk, simple buy/sell x10 option would suffice.
Also a simple yet visually satisfying addition would be "fluids" flowing out of your sexbot past 3 or so cumshots.

Wish you guys luck with the project, i would definitely throw some cash at you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Plot Summary said:
You are a young Anon living in a white ghetto. Once again you are left penniless after losing a job. One night you see a military truck swerve and nearly crash in front of your apartment. Some of its cargo falls out and into a nearby ditch, and the truck drives off. You decide to investigate. As you get closer, the mystery cargo takes shape.
It's a sexbot.
Will anon sell the sexbot and life long and happy life? Will he be able to pay his rent or will he die, freezing to death in the lonely streets of a megacity? You actions will decide it all.
ah, a red pilled game i see

Reactions: Foxy-Sama

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
When you fuck there is a bar on the right bottom side of the screen. You can press the auto button to fuck automatically or just press, hold and move the guy to move. The bar should fill up and you've got a creampie. You can press the xray button(the eye) to see the damage too.

Cumming outside is slightly harder. As you've got to pull out once the bar fills up. The window you can do it in is about 2 seconds.
Also there is a hidden cheat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
F in chat for all the quickshooters

Reactions: TTHersej3
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes