• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
We will work on the interactions with the bot in future updates. The code handling these things is done, but writing conversations and then moving them to the game takes some time. We also plan on adding modules that would affect her personality. Something like "Tsundere Module" or "Cat module"
Mommy module please. Also, a scene with the Mom would be neat, she is lonely afterall. Maybe she comes over when Anon isn't around, finds the sex "doll" and plays around with it, leading to a scene with anon, his Mom, and his sex doll...

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Mommy module please. Also, a scene with the Mom would be neat, she is lonely afterall. Maybe she comes over when Anon isn't around, finds the sex "doll" and plays around with it, leading to a scene with anon, his Mom, and his sex doll...
Mommy module is definitely doable. No promises about a scene with the Mom though.

Reactions: DB Cooper
Oct 13, 2018
This has got some potential. Keeping an eye on this one. The description may be the best thing I've read on the site. Also my character can't cum.
10/10 immersed already

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's a second time someone said that happened to them, but in all the tests we've done it never happened. Does it persist or did it get fixed after you've restarted the fuck scene? Any information could be helpful.
remember that unity processes sometimes are affected by the frame rate. A laptop or otherwise underpowered device might skip past the 100% or whatever it is you set as upper limit for the spoodge bar.

Kirik

Jul 22, 2018
ngl think this struck setting gold with the more modern idiocracy set up. Spent time just laughing at some of news bits and loved the side stories with the landlord and other characters.

Anyone got a listing of all the manual websites? Can't tell if I missed anything or if I just blew through the beta

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Work great on linux, now I kinda want an android version, or would dat' make it a gynoid version? But seriously portable waifus are best waifus. Is it planned?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
remember that unity processes sometimes are affected by the frame rate. A laptop or otherwise underpowered device might skip past the 100% or whatever it is you set as upper limit for the spoodge bar.
Yup, it might skip if I checked for equality, but I check if the value is bigger than 1.0, so that shouldn't be the case. I fixed a couple of bugs which were slightly connected to cumming, so maybe they caused it. Thanks for the suggestion though!

ngl think this struck setting gold with the more modern idiocracy set up. Spent time just laughing at some of news bits and loved the side stories with the landlord and other characters.

Anyone got a listing of all the manual websites? Can't tell if I missed anything or if I just blew through the beta
There aren't many so far and they aren't very good:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Work great on linux, now I kinda want an android version, or would dat' make it a gynoid version? But seriously portable waifus are best waifus. Is it planned?
Unity allows me to build for windows, mac, linux, android(and some other things). I might go for all of them in the next update. I have to make sure everything works on them first though. Not sure if the code I used for saving will play nicely with mac, linux and android.

Reactions: JoStark

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Stonks indeed
855 stocks? Damn, I didn't expect that people would own so many back when I coded the stock market. Next update that is going to come out in like an hour adds a way to buy and sell multiple stocks at once. It should make it easier.
This update is mostly bugfixes and quality of life improvements though.

Edit: It's out. We now just have to wait for a nice moderator to update the thread. (If you are really impatient you can visit our . It's already available in there.)

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
855 stocks? Damn, I didn't expect that people would own so many back when I coded the stock market. Next update that is going to come out in like an hour adds a way to buy and sell multiple stocks at once. It should make it easier.

Edit: It's out. We now just have to wait for a nice moderator to update the thread. (If you are really impatient you can visit our . It's already available in there.)
you're already the owner of the thread (first post). you can do it yourself i think.
do the stocks react on the player buying? i was clicking a hundred units together and the value kept rising.

Last edited:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
you're already the owner of the thread (first post). you can do it yourself i think.
do the stocks react on the player buying? i was clicking a hundred units together and the value kept rising.
Yeah I theoretically can do it myself, buuut from what I've read in the rules.
So I didn't just edit it by myself.

Oh, I forgot to reply to the question. Right now no. As I said I didn't expect the stock market to be that popular. It's a good suggestion though. Would make it slightly more balanced.

SaxySax

Jun 10, 2018
What's the latest event in this version? I got the crazy girl attacking me and I wonder if there's more after that.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yeah I theoretically can do it myself, buuut from what I've read in the rules.
So I didn't just edit it by myself.
hmmmm. okay. im no dev so i didnt really read up on that. mods do manualy update the latestupdates index i think.

Yup, it might skip if I checked for equality, but I check if the value is bigger than 1.0, so that shouldn't be the case. I fixed a couple of bugs which were slightly connected to cumming, so maybe they caused it. Thanks for the suggestion though!
youre using a float value? I'd suggest using an int for fixed counters instead, float assignment is usualy slower then integer modification especialy if youre tracking the random number generator for the stocks in the background

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
What's the latest event in this version? I got the crazy girl attacking me and I wonder if there's more after that.
That's the last event I'm afraid.

youre using a float value? I'd suggest using an int for fixed counters instead, float assignment is usualy slower then integer modification especialy if youre tracking the random number generator for the stocks in the background
That float value is stored inside a built in element of the unity GUI not much I can do about it, even if I wanted to. I only use float values when it's necessary though. No need to worry about it. I did a couple of things to make the stock calculation run quickly too. They don't provide much overhead. Currently the slowest thing in the entire game are the comments during the stream. It has to do with the way Unity handles GUI and I will have to find a way to make it run faster in future releases.

eerie

Jul 17, 2018

That buying multiple stocks will help a lot since i had to treat buying stocks as a clicker game to get that many. i appreciate that change as well as my fingers.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes