Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes

Dan12345

Jul 28, 2018
This protagonist have some similiar issues in my rl, kekw.

Pretty legit dou, im gonna support this project.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Is it possible to cum? The (what I assume to be) meter on the right never moves an inch no matter what I do.
Yeah, it should be. That seems to be a bug happening to only some people. I can't reproduce it, so it's really hard to find it in the code. Could you send me your save file, give more information about what you were doing when it happened or the setup you are playing on? Anything could give me a clue on what's causing it.

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, it should be. That seems to be a bug happening to only some people. I can't reproduce it, so it's really hard to find it in the code. Could you send me your save file, give more information about what you were doing when it happened or the setup you are playing on? Anything could give me a clue on what's causing it.
I had this issue but it kinda fixed itself after I pressed the "F" button once.

Osmarayerath

Nov 30, 2018
First of all I want to thank you for developing this game with this sexbot theme, I confess that I really like this theme and would like other developers to explore this theme further.

I know that this is just a demo version of the game, but I would like to suggest that, if possible or if you don’t ask for much, make the gameplay continue even after the end of the update so that we can continue playing. So the days could continue to pass normally and some events could enter a kind of "loop" such as: the landlord came to get the rent money every week, the jobs at the job office and mainly the streams with the sexbot.

I know this can be a little overwhelming for some, but it wouldn't be mandatory for anyone who didn't want to continue playing even at the end of the story until the next update.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to the next update and I also wish you a lot of success for your work.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

Lebedev Molin

Feb 1, 2020
Very nice Beta, great topic, great effort so far. You have something functional and nice to show here. Now all that is needed is some finesse and much more content and you have something wonderful here.

Much more customization, positions, everything. It will be great in the end. Good luck!

Maplestrip

Dec 3, 2020
i didnt realize i was such a simp for robo waifus. does anyone know at what point does the content end? it seems ive reached day 28 without seeing anything new since day 12...

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
i didnt realize i was such a simp for robo waifus. does anyone know at what point does the content end? it seems ive reached day 28 without seeing anything new since day 12...
Day 14 after "the incident" is currently the end of the structured plot & events.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
I really like the x-ray feature, and how it becomes progressively more full the more you "fill her up."
So... I decided to cheat a bit, and gave myself 0.5 liter balls.
It didn't take long to fill her up completely. But other then seeing her insides full, there was no more visual indication.

Any plans on making "Overflowing" or "leaking" a visual feature?

Reactions: Nayvah and JoStark

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I really like the x-ray feature, and how it becomes progressively more full the more you "fill her up."
So... I decided to cheat a bit, and gave myself 0.5 liter balls.
It didn't take long to fill her up completely. But other then seeing her insides full, there was no more visual indication.

Any plans on making "Overflowing" or "leaking" a visual feature?
Yup. It's planned. Probably not in the next update, but the next next update.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
This is a really nice game with great world building. Love reading the news. It has great potential. Will be looking forward to more updates!

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
watching the stocks of the last one drop to 1 dollars then buying 2000 stocks to see it rise back to 300 is quite profitable

Last edited:

LoganTheGamingWolf

Mar 19, 2021
Awesome game. I like how simple yet engaging it can be. However, regarding to "ladyparts.ic" the only thing I seem to be able to buy are Cat ears, when there are supposedly more parts to add. Am I still too early for more items to show up or am I limited to Normal Cat ears?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Awesome game. I like how simple yet engaging it can be. However, regarding to "ladyparts.ic" the only thing I seem to be able to buy are Cat ears, when there are supposedly more parts to add. Am I still too early for more items to show up or am I limited to Normal Cat ears?
Thanks!
Sadly, cat ears are only item in the 0.51 version.

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
A very pleasant game, I would like new poses and modifications for the robot.
Should we wait for the update of this miracle?

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes