Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
You've used an old save, right?
Now the bitch encounter is no longer baked into the story and triggers under certain conditions, so if you use an old save it can happen again. And there were a couple of changes in the dialogues too, so some might appear again.
yup used a old save but everything running ok

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Oh yeah I can but I was thinking to try on tab. not phone (should be ok on 10"+ screen, well I'll see)

You-San

Oct 4, 2018
donno if this is a bug but doing doggy during streaming kinda cause losing viewers continually

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Incontinent Cell and the rest, a color chart
#FFFFFF is all we need.

Oh yeah I can but I was thinking to try on tab. not phone (should be ok on 10"+ screen, well I'll see)
That might work.

donno if this is a bug but doing doggy during streaming kinda cause losing viewers continually
Let me check the code. I'm pretty sure that shouldn't happen.
Okay I've checked the code and found a small bug that causes streaming the doggy style less likely to attract new viewers. Will be fixed in the next update.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
#FFFFFF is all we need.

That might work.

Let me check the code. I'm pretty sure that shouldn't happen.
Okay I've checked the code and found a small bug that causes streaming the doggy style less likely to attract new viewers. Will be fixed in the next update.
fullly equipped bot and doing a lot of things, no subs. supposed to happen? Previous version was crazy easy, this is not.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So.....any particular reason why my anti-virus seems convinced this is a literal apocalypse program and individually nukes dozens of files out of this? Literally can't play the game.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
So.....any particular reason why my anti-virus seems convinced this is a literal apocalypse program and individually nukes dozens of files out of this? Literally can't play the game.
Hard to say. Antiviruses sometimes freak out when they see exe files they haven't seen before. It's most likely that.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
The new update has been released. It will take a moment for moderators to update the thread, so you can visit our and get it there.
Like yesterday tried out this game.

So far so good, I knew from the beginning it's gonna be interesting, keep it up!

Thank you. :whistle:

ps. I know I saw it was mentioned somewhere, but still gonna mention.
While going "full speed" in live stream, literally spamming ejaculations, as soon as it finishes setting it up at max speed and so on.

The money log, above panel where it says how much was donating stuff: text of 1000 and 500 or 600 was overlapping when if lucky getting double donations.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Like yesterday tried out this game.

So far so good, I knew from the beginning it's gonna be interesting, keep it up!

Thank you. :whistle:

ps. I know I saw it was mentioned somewhere, but still gonna mention.
While going "full speed" in live stream, literally spamming ejaculations, as soon as it finishes setting it up at max speed and so on.

The money log, above panel where it says how much was donating stuff: text of 1000 and 500 or 600 was overlapping when if lucky getting double donations.
Thanks!
I'm going to look into it.

evilstealer

May 13, 2017
Checked the game for a while ago. Saw that it got an update and decided to give it a try again. It is quite cozy and funny, despite the whole "anon nerd with no money and life" vibe. Story is quite captive, maybe it is just me, but deep inside i root for the protagonist to leave streaming and make his life stable. :)
But the biggest thing here for me was in the little things... The very moment when the bot finishes advanced ai installation. That very moment when all of a sudden "she" starts the eye movement. This moment just blew my mind and snapped the perception of that character in a fracture of a second.
Maybe it is just me, but even though it is just a game, that was the very moment when "i cant do this to her" thought pierced my mind like a bullet. The build up of "living with a doll" that gives you the taste of it, and then that sudden change... Magical.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Checked the game for a while ago. Saw that it got an update and decided to give it a try again. It is quite cozy and funny, despite the whole "anon nerd with no money and life" vibe. Story is quite captive, maybe it is just me, but deep inside i root for the protagonist to leave streaming and make his life stable. :)
But the biggest thing here for me was in the little things... The very moment when the bot finishes advanced ai installation. That very moment when all of a sudden "she" starts the eye movement. This moment just blew my mind and snapped the perception of that character in a fracture of a second.
Maybe it is just me, but even though it is just a game, that was the very moment when "i cant do this to her" thought pierced my mind like a bullet. The build up of "living with a doll" that gives you the taste of it, and then that sudden change... Magical.
Thanks!
It's always nice to see people appreciate these little things we put a lot of work into.

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
Maybe someone knows how to restore the mind?
It seems now the less mind the less you can cum

Cool update, it's sad that overflow cannot be achieved and I didn't understand how to throw away items

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Maybe someone knows how to restore the mind?
It seems now the less mind the less you can cum

Cool update, it's sad that overflow cannot be achieved and I didn't understand how to throw away items
Thanks!
The sanity still doesn't have much of an effect, so don't worry about it. The overflow is really requested and I think I will try to work on it in this update. Oh, throwing away items. I guess I should add that too.

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks!
The sanity still doesn't have much of an effect, so don't worry about it. The overflow is really requested and I think I will try to work on it in this update. Oh, throwing away items. I guess I should add that too.
I am sorry, could you answer why the amount of cum is decreasing ?
At the beginning of the game, 6 then became 4 and now 2. No food, medicine or walks, it does not rise above 2.
Thanks in advance for your reply!

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I am sorry, could you answer why the amount of cum is decreasing ?
At the beginning of the game, 6 then became 4 and now 2. No food, medicine or walks, it does not rise above 2.
Thanks in advance for your reply!
Some of the food contains toxic estrogen which in turn reduces the amount of your cum your balls can store. If I remember correctly onions do the opposite.
Yeah I checked the code now. Eat onions.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemur_k
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes