Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes
Nov 3, 2019
any money cheats?
The game more or less has a money cheat built into it, that being the stock market

Stonks.ic

You get access to it by walking outside. Watch the company "bang.ic", it'll start out high but over time drop to around a dollar a stock before jumping upwards to around $300-500 per stock. Took me a little over a week to get $8 million.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
@Incontinent Cell the android version works great! But as you stated some icon may need tweaking later I guess, especially the "X" to close windows in the browser, and specifically when it a full screen window (like the spam/browser one). As big as the return icon you made should be ok for tab. and thumb/finger play. Also since you added a shortcut for "ladyparts", the adress bar and the go button can stay that small I guess? On stylus the current build is totally playable.
The grind is ok to buy bot's parts but may be tweaked down if you intend to have it play by phone users as I guess it's inducing shorter play sessions, - and also newer android tend to pause background app, so harder to follow the stocks - . Or maybe faster stocks generation?

PS: I really didn't expect to have some SparrowOS/TempleOS references in a game, that made me glad this life work is not forgotten!

Reactions: RottenCitizen

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
very cool game lol!
Thanks!

ngl landlord's growing on me
He is definitely a fan favorite. When I make a popularity pool to see who's the most desirable person in the game I think he will be in the top.

any money cheats?
As TheAnonymousMouse said once you get some money from the streaming (Around 1k) it's extremely easy to multiply it immensely by playing the stonks. The 4th company bang.ic is extremely unstable and often goes very low making it easy to earn a lot of money pretty much multiplying it by 100x sometimes even.
If you can't be bothered with that it's pretty easy to edit the save file. It is formatted with json and not encrypted in any way. All you have to do is open it with your text editor of choice ctrl+f for "money" and edit the value. The save file is hidden in the "Assets" folder.

also whats the brain symbol for?
It's a sanity meter, but in the current version it doesn't do much.

@Incontinent Cell the android version works great! But as you stated some icon may need tweaking later I guess, especially the "X" to close windows in the browser, and specifically when it a full screen window (like the spam/browser one). As big as the return icon you made should be ok for tab. and thumb/finger play. Also since you added a shortcut for "ladyparts", the adress bar and the go button can stay that small I guess? On stylus the current build is totally playable.
The grind is ok to buy bot's parts but may be tweaked down if you intend to have it play by phone users as I guess it's inducing shorter play sessions, - and also newer android tend to pause background app, so harder to follow the stocks - . Or maybe faster stocks generation?

PS: I really didn't expect to have some SparrowOS/TempleOS references in a game, that made me glad this life work is not forgotten!
Glad it works well. I will try making the buttons bigger in next update. Yeah the grind will have to tweaked a bit in the next update for sure.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i ate a vegitable and my brain turned grey to pitch black o_O
i always new parents were lying bastards

Scratty

Dec 20, 2019
Now that it's on android i have had the pleasure to try this game. And i love it!
Just want to be able to change her breasts to bigger or smaller. And oral sex!

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
i ate a vegitable and my brain turned grey to pitch black o_O
i always new parents were lying bastards
Yeah. In this world vegetables are pretty bad. If you read their description it makes sense.

Now that it's on android i have had the pleasure to try this game. And i love it!
Just want to be able to change her breasts to bigger or smaller. And oral sex!
Glad you like it. We will try to add more customization as well as more scenes in later updates.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm really struggling to make money... the stocks are not working for me. I saw people saying bang.ic worked for them, but no matter how much time passes its just super highly priced and never drops.

Also, where are saves located? I've tried looking in the most common spots, but I can't find anything.

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I'm really struggling to make money... the stocks are not working for me. I saw people saying bang.ic worked for them, but no matter how much time passes its just super highly priced and never drops.

Also, where are saves located? I've tried looking in the most common spots, but I can't find anything.
Saves are in assets>resources>saves
Then use saveeditoronline to change the money variable to whatever

buggzy313

May 31, 2019

that happened my first try...second playthrough tho bang ic made me rich,,,perhaps u make new save ?

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes