Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Found it!!! best game with robo girlies everrrr
pleeeease tell me u will make more for this....if u need ideas i have some! but i wont force em downs ur ear hole "or eye....hole?" buuuut if u wanna some ideas ever hmu in my msgs ill gladly give ideas for u to juggle round in ya barn hehehe

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
if by event u mean its a weekly event then kinda ...maybe yes? ...there are some events with rent but it dont really effect pay ...except one i saw that was optional but i wont spoil it!
the guy only needed rent from me two time first monday -800 i think then the second time for the family which was -1200 tech not a rent event but still ...he didnt demanded money from me since i think ...

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
also does guality of parts influece the game in someway for exaple does high quality cat ears help to bring more poeple

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
pleeeease tell me u will make more for this....if u need ideas i have some! but i wont force em downs ur ear hole "or eye....hole?" buuuut if u wanna some ideas ever hmu in my msgs ill gladly give ideas for u to juggle round in ya barn hehehe
Yeah we plan on continuing our development of the game. Next update should change a lot of stuff. Oh and also we have a .

dev u can add tag vagina sex , anal sex so that people can find it easier
Sure I will do it later.

the guy only needed rent from me two time first monday -800 i think then the second time for the family which was -1200 tech not a rent event but still ...he didnt demanded money from me since i think ...
It should happen every week. The family thing is a different random event.

also does guality of parts influece the game in someway for exaple does high quality cat ears help to bring more poeple
Not in this update. They are cosmetic.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Got an idea for you, variable emotions/moods for the robot. Incontinent Cell

Basic idea would be to have the robot run a calibration test for simulated emotions.
During this time everything starts out from 0. Emotions could go from -100 to 100.
Emotions could be, happiness, lust, love, etc with their opposites.
The MC would have to induce all emotions in the robot by increasing/decreasing those emotion values, after all have been calibrated to all possible emotions the MC can configure the robot's personality and have it on set values or dynamically changing.

The emotions would influence how the robot acts, from being nice and loving to tsundere to completely hating and anything else you can imagine.

Of course there should be an in-built failsafe preventing full sentience or harming the MC/Owner on the robot. MC could choose to remove it further progressing the storyline or potentially having the robot kill him for pissing her off or neglecting her.

Reactions: buggzy313

DO3460

May 12, 2019
btw will the stock market be nerfed in more final versions of the game or will it always stay this op lol?

nonospot

May 15, 2020
@Incontinent Cell Well since I stupidly overwrote the saves to see if it was a file access thing I'm not sure of which bug I found but there is one (at least on android version)
Basically, if the "save" pop-up window doesn't nearly instantly disappear, it means it generate a corrupt save, even on empty slot.
Now as to why? Not sure, but it's either money related or stocks number related. Basically, I bought 80kk of bang.ic stocks in between [1-15[ $ and it rose fast at 500+$ per stock. Then it became long to save. Memory was ok, so I don't think it's a leak. I bought parts, to spend money and game was saving again, then with a similar stock stunt, saving didn't behave as it should again.
I'll try to reproduce bug, but since I overwrote my last rolling saves, it will be in bit.

PS: also the stock list could do by being a little bigger on android.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Got an idea for you, variable emotions/moods for the robot. Incontinent Cell

Basic idea would be to have the robot run a calibration test for simulated emotions.
During this time everything starts out from 0. Emotions could go from -100 to 100.
Emotions could be, happiness, lust, love, etc with their opposites.
The MC would have to induce all emotions in the robot by increasing/decreasing those emotion values, after all have been calibrated to all possible emotions the MC can configure the robot's personality and have it on set values or dynamically changing.

The emotions would influence how the robot acts, from being nice and loving to tsundere to completely hating and anything else you can imagine.

Of course there should be an in-built failsafe preventing full sentience or harming the MC/Owner on the robot. MC could choose to remove it further progressing the storyline or potentially having the robot kill him for pissing her off or neglecting her.
We plan to increase the range of emotions in the next update. It will change quite a lot. That might be a cool idea, but it's quite hard for me to imagine a good way to make this a gameplay mechanic.

btw will the stock market be nerfed in more final versions of the game or will it always stay this op lol?
We will work on game balance, so it might get nerfed. We haven't made any decisions just yet though.

@Incontinent Cell Well since I stupidly overwrote the saves to see if it was a file access thing I'm not sure of which bug I found but there is one (at least on android version)
Basically, if the "save" pop-up window doesn't nearly instantly disappear, it means it generate a corrupt save, even on empty slot.
Now as to why? Not sure, but it's either money related or stocks number related. Basically, I bought 80kk of bang.ic stocks in between [1-15[ $ and it rose fast at 500+$ per stock. Then it became long to save. Memory was ok, so I don't think it's a leak. I bought parts, to spend money and game was saving again, then with a similar stock stunt, saving didn't behave as it should again.
I'll try to reproduce bug, but since I overwrote my last rolling saves, it will be in bit.

PS: also the stock list could do by being a little bigger on android.
Quite honestly the way I programmed this part is pretty trash. It's mostly designed for small amounts. If you have a lot of them saving will take lot longer and maybe event make it go over some hardware limit causing it to break. I will change it to be more memory efficient in the next update.
For now I guess you should sell most of the stocks before you save and it should be fine. That's pretty lame workaround, but as I said I didn't expect people to have this many stocks.

Bitterbelle

Nov 15, 2020
So err.. Do I get to dote on her?, 'cause that's kinda my whole deal. I don't do sadism and there's a lot of that 'round these parts (torture this girl, gang rape that girl, why is everyone evil?? Too much violent sadism not enough head pats).

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
So err.. Do I get to dote on her?, 'cause that's kinda my whole deal. I don't do sadism and there's a lot of that 'round these parts (torture this girl, gang rape that girl, why is everyone evil?? Too much violent sadism not enough head pats).
There are headpats for sure. Is it fully wholesome? Depends on your definition.

DO3460

May 12, 2019
oh btw will that dick module mentioned in the livestream chat ever actualy be added to the game?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
oh btw will that dick module mentioned in the livestream chat ever actualy be added to the game?
It was mostly a joke, but if enough people ask for it then I it could.

Kinda vague if you don't mind me sayin', guess I'll flip the coin then, huh?. How bad could can it possibly be, even for a softy like me. 'What could possibly go wrong?'.
Compared to other games you can find here, it is not that terrible I think.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any way to refresh the module store in game, like if I let enough days pass or something? I'm having a hard time buying the parts I need for RoboGF because the store is filled with things I already have.

Also, I'm 100% down for a dick module. A lot of kinky fun potential there.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Quite honestly the way I programmed this part is pretty trash. It's mostly designed for small amounts. If you have a lot of them saving will take lot longer and maybe event make it go over some hardware limit causing it to break. I will change it to be more memory efficient in the next update.
For now I guess you should sell most of the stocks before you save and it should be fine. That's pretty lame workaround, but as I said I didn't expect people to have this many stocks.
Soooo.... you don't use HolyC?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Half hour in and just like that, i'm in love, lol. Depending on how this turns out Sylvie might just lose her spot as my favorite.
Glad you like it!

Is there any way to refresh the module store in game, like if I let enough days pass or something? I'm having a hard time buying the parts I need for RoboGF because the store is filled with things I already have.

Also, I'm 100% down for a dick module. A lot of kinky fun potential there.
It is slightly randomized everyday. I guess I should increase the rate it happens at though. Right now a workaround would be to buy all the items. The number of items tends to levitate around 7 if I remember correctly. If you buy them new ones should have a higher probability of appearing.

Soooo.... you don't use HolyC?
Sadly unity doesn't support it...

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
It is slightly randomized everyday. I guess I should increase the rate it happens at though. Right now a workaround would be to buy all the items. The number of items tends to levitate around 7 if I remember correctly. If you buy them new ones should have a higher probability of appearing.
Yeah, that's what I started doing. Though a slightly higher refresh rate would be nice long term when it comes to hunting for high quality parts.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes