Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Incontinent Cell, hello thank you for the update, could you tell me is there a reason right now "followers" aren't increasing as fast? I have nearly 4k.

Reaching 21-27k~.... Looks kinda grindy, is it safe to guess, event's related to that is work in progress ? :)

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Incontinent Cell, hello thank you for the update, could you tell me is there a reason right now "followers" aren't increasing as fast? I have nearly 4k.

Reaching 21-27k~.... Looks kinda grindy, is it safe to guess, event's related to that is work in progress ? :)
Hmm followers. The calculations that determine the number of followers are quite complex I guess. It always increases pretty much at the same pace.
This update will change a lot if it comes to the graphics. All the scenes with the bot are now being redrawn by our new artist. It looks a loooot better now. It should add more events too though. Not sure yet though!

flashlights

Feb 4, 2019
Solid beginnings to a fun game, thank you. I'm investing in feetcoin stonks, hoping for some foot content in the future.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Save up 1200$ buy: vinegara medicine and energy drink from shop.
Fully restore your cum cap (6 is max).

Then just go ahead and stream live show. Set speed to fast, set missionary pose (before 0.60 worked flawlessly haven't tried doggy since it gave less with 0.61 yet) and keep mashing F. If you can get you're hands on auto-clicker set it to keep pressing F, through "on-screen keyboard". You will start seeing white thunders on screen, it means it's working :D

One run like that will get you easily 50-100k depending on how many parts you have equipped on doll.

You can also try stock market, its not so risky as you think but it's slow unless you farm up money in first place.
Buy stocks and just push time forward till you see green increase. Take a walk, take a nap, pass 1h-4h ahead...

This game is slowly but steady getting there, it has enough content right now to leave impression and opinion, but it's really bare bones. The most you can get with story and romance part are in 4 mayor places : email box, talking with doll,church and clicking on TV, since after status showed up, it forces for an event to pop up.

Incontinent Cell, is doing god's work with this game. It's worth the wait and support.
One correction here
"clicking on TV, since after status showed up, it forces for an event to pop up."
TV doesn't have anything do to with events appearing. Time passage does.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
One correction here
"clicking on TV, since after status showed up, it forces for an event to pop up."
TV doesn't have anything do to with events appearing. Time passage does.
Oh my bad o_O

It probably was just my timing.

Just tested it out, it sort of "triggers" if you do anything in apartment after 3pm that makes time move.

I always check TV screen after I come back from outside to see if cum cap is at max. :ROFLMAO:

Can't argue with who wrote the code lol, thank you for correcting me ^^

By the way :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't seem to equip Hypercamo hair and changing color shows no effect. Even with cat ears removed.
Did I miss something?

Can we get "ladyparts.ic" link inside EQ (after receiving email) so we don't have to type it every time to check parts. :unsure:

All the scenes with the bot are now being redrawn by our new artist. It looks a loooot better now
Damn can't wait :whistle:

Good luck!

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Oh my bad o_O

It probably was just my timing.

Just tested it out, it sort of "triggers" if you do anything in apartment after 3pm that makes time move.

I always check TV screen after I come back from outside to see if cum cap is at max. :ROFLMAO:

Can't argue with who wrote the code lol, thank you for correcting me ^^

By the way :

I can't seem to equip Hypercamo hair and changing color shows no effect. Even with cat ears removed.
Did I miss something?

Can we get "ladyparts.ic" link inside EQ (after receiving email) so we don't have to type it every time to check parts. :unsure:

Damn can't wait :whistle:

Good luck!
Try dragging and dropping it into the right slot. And speaking of the link there should be a shortcut on your PC's desktop I think.

Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Try dragging and dropping it into the right slot. And speaking of the link there should be a shortcut on your PC's desktop I think.
Oh damn, It didn't work on previous version, now dragging equipped instantly (my fault for not testing before writing).
Also there's no link on desktop, that would lead to ladyparts.ic

Thanks !

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Theeen something is not right. Hard to say what though.
You were right, I can't pinpoint what exactly was wrong.

I started new game and on day 3 I got email. That eventually got me that link, previously in same spot i had stonks.ic

Tho I must say, one weird thing did happened:

After I updated from v0.51 Beta to v0.60 Beta and used same save file, I got duplicate emails from "kfz" and repeated same event. I do hope any of this is clear and useful, if it may help I could upload my save file...

At any rate I'll keep an eye on more weird things and report to you.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
You were right, I can't pinpoint what exactly was wrong.

I started new game and on day 3 I got email. That eventually got me that link, previously in same spot i had stonks.ic

Tho I must say, one weird thing did happened:

After I updated from v0.51 Beta to v0.60 Beta and used same save file, I got duplicate emails from "kfz" and repeated same event. I do hope any of this is clear and useful, if it may help I could upload my save file...

At any rate I'll keep an eye on more weird things and report to you.
Yeah the 0.60 version changed a couple of things, so that's why.
The shortcut is shown based on a flag added during an event on the third day. I guess if you are using an old save you won't get that event again and in turn not have that flag.
As for that event. In previous version it was built into the story and always happened. Now it only happens under certain conditions, so if you are using an old save it can happen again.

Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Yeah we plan on continuing our development of the game. Next update should change a lot of stuff. Oh and also we have a .

Sure I will do it later.

It should happen every week. The family thing is a different random event.

Not in this update. They are cosmetic.
i just hope it only improves...ive seen a couple games where they did something rework and it went from nice to garbo in one update...and i dont mean bugs garbo i mean they straight fucked the game up

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes