Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Game is great , though i would like to ask some questions : 1) are there any more websites besides shop with robot parts , site for investing, and site for streaming? ; 2) What does brain icon means and how do i change its lvl ? ; 3) Is there any way to understand if i have seen all available main events? ty

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Also , if smb wants to do money and stonks is not working for u , try to buy and use vinegara in medicine shop for streams , its pricey but totally worth using , i am averagely getting 40 subs 10k and random amount of followers .

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Game is great , though i would like to ask some questions : 1) are there any more websites besides shop with robot parts , site for investing, and site for streaming? ; 2) What does brain icon means and how do i change its lvl ? ; 3) Is there any way to understand if i have seen all available main events? ty
1) Yeah. There are a couple websites, but there isn't much stuff on them. For example you can try clicking an ad on cocktwitch website.
2) It's a sanity meter, but in this current version it doesn't affect anything.
3) Main story ends at around 12th-15th day. There are a couple of other random events that happen under certain conditions.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
1) Yeah. There are a couple websites, but there isn't much stuff on them. For example you can try clicking an ad on cocktwitch website.
2) It's a sanity meter, but in this current version it doesn't affect anything.
3) Main story ends at around 12th-15th day. There are a couple of other random events that happen under certain conditions.
ty

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
how did you guys unpack the game?
winrar and 7zip don't want to, because they think it is infected with a virus

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm, a dating sim but this time you have a robot gf, let's give this a chance despite being just another dating sim out there.

Bonbon829

Jun 24, 2019
Anybody got a guide on this? Its sort of difficult to earn cash, and I dont know how far the game actually games story-wise and romance-wise.

TaintedW

May 21, 2017
As already mentioned, I loved the "Teaching Feeling" vibes. I am really looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Scratty

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Anybody got a guide on this? Its sort of difficult to earn cash, and I dont know how far the game actually games story-wise and romance-wise.
Save up 1200$ buy: vinegara medicine and energy drink from shop.
Fully restore your cum cap (6 is max).

Then just go ahead and stream live show. Set speed to fast, set missionary pose (before 0.60 worked flawlessly haven't tried doggy since it gave less with 0.61 yet) and keep mashing F. If you can get you're hands on auto-clicker set it to keep pressing F, through "on-screen keyboard". You will start seeing white thunders on screen, it means it's working :D

One run like that will get you easily 50-100k depending on how many parts you have equipped on doll.

You can also try stock market, its not so risky as you think but it's slow unless you farm up money in first place.
Buy stocks and just push time forward till you see green increase. Take a walk, take a nap, pass 1h-4h ahead...

This game is slowly but steady getting there, it has enough content right now to leave impression and opinion, but it's really bare bones. The most you can get with story and romance part are in 4 mayor places : email box, talking with doll,church and clicking on TV, since after status showed up, it forces for an event to pop up.

Incontinent Cell, is doing god's work with this game. It's worth the wait and support.

Reactions: Xelvior and rKnight
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes