Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I will play this game when there is an android port
I'll try to build a version for android when I release the next update(should be pretty soon), but no promises.

I really like this sort of game and I'd love to see more selectable interaction with the robot girlfriend (hug, kiss, etc). Hopefully in the future the robot becomes more expressive in the H-scene and the head pat scene \(;・u ・)/
That's definitely our goal. It will take a lot of work though.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Cool game so far, interesting idea to play as a male doing the whole camwhore thing with a customizable female. Really looking forward to seeing more of this especially if it gets fleshed out.

I would suggest you remove the stock market though. If you get a few hundred dollars you can basically become a millionaire in a week or 2 (I earned 17 million then stopped bothering). Now you could do all sorts of things for the stock market to make it harder, making the stock prices have less variation, increasing stock prices, charging trading fees, limit the amount you can trade ect. At the end of the day though it'll only really make things a bit slower. I think you'd be better off focusing on the streaming aspect and change the pricing for sexbot pieces according to the revenue from that.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Cool game so far, interesting idea to play as a male doing the whole camwhore thing with a customizable female. Really looking forward to seeing more of this especially if it gets fleshed out.

I would suggest you remove the stock market though. If you get a few hundred dollars you can basically become a millionaire in a week or 2 (I earned 17 million then stopped bothering). Now you could do all sorts of things for the stock market to make it harder, making the stock prices have less variation, increasing stock prices, charging trading fees, limit the amount you can trade ect. At the end of the day though it'll only really make things a bit slower. I think you'd be better off focusing on the streaming aspect and change the pricing for sexbot pieces according to the revenue from that.
Thanks!
Yeah, we thought about it, but most people seemed to enjoy it, so I thought that removing it would be a waste. I think I will make make it appear a bit later on in the game and maybe be more risky. For example adding a random chance for a company to bankrupt causing you to lose 50% of the stocks if the price is too low. Balancing a game like this is hard though. It has a lot of moving parts.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
glad you added my request of kissing (although shitty as self described)

also
Screenshot_19.png
this changelog is comedy gold
food so good it made you cream your pants

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
glad you added my request of kissing (although shitty as self described)

also
View attachment 1145210
this changelog is comedy gold
food so good it made you cream your pants
Yeah, honestly I thought about not adding it at all, buuut in the end decided to leave it in. Always a bit more content.

@Incontinent Cell android version already! nice! ty, gonna try this out!
Yeah I decided to build it for android, but the game wasn't really designed for android. The experience won't be great, because of small buttons etc. I recommend playing on windows or linux if you can.

Wifi2455

Mar 20, 2018
the only bug i found it was that the bitch incounter happened again and some dialog was messed up for example during the talk i could play chess with bot but after few times talking it say oh i know what i can do play chess with the bot same with cards and world play
edit:i was using a save from 0.51 beta

Last edited:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
the only bug i found it was that the bitch incounter happened again and some dialog was messed up for example during the talk i could play chess with bot but after few times talking it say oh i know what i can do play chess with the bot same with cards and world play
You've used an old save, right?
Now the bitch encounter is no longer baked into the story and triggers under certain conditions, so if you use an old save it can happen again. And there were a couple of changes in the dialogues too, so some might appear again.

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes