• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes

Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
It doesn't work at all? That's weird. Are you able to interact with anything at all? (the text shows up in the left bottom corner of the screen once you hover over bot's boobs for example) And does the auto button work?
It's hard to say why that could happen. I looked at the code and if the "F" button works the rest should work too.
Maybe try restarting the game. If the issue is still here you could send us your savefile. It's in the "Assets\Resources\Saves\" folder. Sorry for inconvenience.
Yes everything else works fine.

Sadly the save file can't be attached in the comments for some reason.
But thanks for responding and caring so much, you don't see that everywhere!

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Yes everything else works fine.

Sadly the save file can't be attached in the comments for some reason.
But thanks for responding and caring so much, you don't see that everywhere!
I take all the bugs very personally. Especially ones like this which pretty much hinder the game experience. You could try the new patch. I fixed a couple of different bugs and maybe this one was a side effect of one of them.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That's the last event I'm afraid.

That float value is stored inside a built in element of the unity GUI not much I can do about it, even if I wanted to. I only use float values when it's necessary though. No need to worry about it. I did a couple of things to make the stock calculation run quickly too. They don't provide much overhead. Currently the slowest thing in the entire game are the comments during the stream. It has to do with the way Unity handles GUI and I will have to find a way to make it run faster in future releases.
i noticed the comments are all on fixed marquees and start to stack when you have a certain number of watchers. guess you cant generate the "tracks" per comment like the real site does? also it gets too messy when they run through from both sides. so far i have only seen them stream in from the right on niconico.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
i noticed the comments are all on fixed marquees and start to stack when you have a certain number of watchers. guess you cant generate the "tracks" per comment like the real site does? also it gets too messy when they run through from both sides. so far i have only seen them stream in from the right on niconico.
Yeah I could do that. Right now I just generate a random height for every comment, so they can quite easily overlap. Our artist actually suggested to change it into a twitch like chat and I might go for it. It would be less resource demanding as it only needs to update once a new comment appears, not in fixed update like this one. I will work on it once we start to put the "cocktwitch.ic" website together and consequently upgrading the way streaming works.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
the stonks website is pretty good, made more than 9k by investing in the most expensive stocks when they were the lowest and sold when they were at their peak, now i have 13k and nothing to spend it on lmao

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
This is awesome and a gem just waiting to shine. It has a good atmosphere so far. The several ways of making money is actually rather neat and is more interactive compared to the standard "click here to advance time and make this sum of money" that is akin to a chore.

Just some scattered thoughts:
A ladyparts.ic shortcut would be helpful after your first visit to it, even if it doesn't have much right now.

I like the land lord even if he comes off a bit strong initially with his attitude. He's just doing what he can to get by as well and I think they could be some kind of ehhh unlikely friends? Was a bit surprised as I thought he'd just be some asshole you deal with. That might be your intention though given that you have him mention his daughter and such likely for empathizing reasons.

Option to toggle between 24h and 12h clock. It's a little confusing when the clock is 24h but the time for the labor office to be open is given in the 12h format.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
the stonks website is pretty good, made more than 9k by investing in the most expensive stocks when they were the lowest and sold when they were at their peak, now i have 13k and nothing to spend it on lmao
Yeah. Maybe next update will bring some things to spend money on.

This is awesome and a gem just waiting to shine. It has a good atmosphere so far. The several ways of making money is actually rather neat and is more interactive compared to the standard "click here to advance time and make this sum of money" that is akin to a chore.

Just some scattered thoughts:
A ladyparts.ic shortcut would be helpful after your first visit to it, even if it doesn't have much right now.

I like the land lord even if he comes off a bit strong initially with his attitude. He's just doing what he can to get by as well and I think they could be some kind of ehhh unlikely friends? Was a bit surprised as I thought he'd just be some asshole you deal with. That might be your intention though given that you have him mention his daughter and such likely for empathizing reasons.

Option to toggle between 24h and 12h clock. It's a little confusing when the clock is 24h but the time for the labor office to be open is given in the 12h format.
Thanks!
Yup, the shortcut is a good idea. I'm adding it to the to do list.
The landlord, huh? I would have to ask the writer. This is the part that he had full freedom on, so I'm not sure what are his intentions later on in the story.
Hmm the toggle could be added too. It's not a lot of work, but could be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoStark

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
So the update released yesterday, the 23rd, is just bugfixes and QoL stuff right? No new scenes?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
So the update released yesterday, the 23rd, is just bugfixes and QoL stuff right? No new scenes?
Yeah. As I said in developer notes.
"The 0.51 update doesn't add many things. If you've played the previous release and finished it, you probably shouldn't bother downloading this one."
I just didn't want the people who find the game now to experience these bugs.
The next update will add content though. You can look forward to it. I'm not sure when it's going to get released just yet. We want to add enough things, so that replaying the game will be worth it.

Oct 13, 2018
It's a second time someone said that happened to them, but in all the tests we've done it never happened. Does it persist or did it get fixed after you've restarted the fuck scene? Any information could be helpful.
Seemed persistent. As in, the time I played the game I don't believe the gauge ever started to fill up.

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
So is there just one position so far or is there more to unlock? Enjoying the game alot so far tho good stuff

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
So far I like it a lot. I have trouble controlling whether I creampie or cum outside. Is it just me or is there a trick to it? Incontinent Cell
I've found a 'trick' to it. When you click-drag and hit the left end of your screen, don't stop dragging left, keep trying as if trying to drag the cursor off-screen. You should pull out all the way.

So is there just one position so far or is there more to unlock? Enjoying the game alot so far tho good stuff
Check dev notes.

Last edited:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Seemed persistent. As in, the time I played the game I don't believe the gauge ever started to fill up.
I will take a look a the code again. It's really hard to fix a bug I can't reproduce myself.

So far I like it a lot. I have trouble controlling whether I creampie or cum outside. Is it just me or is there a trick to it? Incontinent Cell
Pretty much what Crestrial had said.
There is a slight resistance when you try to pull out. Once you are close to pulling out and you start to feel it, quickly move the mouse to the left. I might give a bit more time for that, so it's a bit easier.

Just one position right now. Next update will add a second one.

Huh, what day is this attack on? Is there a special requirement to trigger it?
14th day and no.

Leonxwerty

Donor
Nov 14, 2017
Overall I like where this game is heading, overall the lore of the world is pretty amusing and has its moment, would love see more development on the side characters and more art on certain key events. Will seriously consider helping out funding after few more updates on it, keep up mah man, I like what I see so far

Btw how do I get the cat ears?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Overall I like where this game is heading, overall the lore of the world is pretty amusing and has its moment, would love see more development on the side characters and more art on certain key events. Will seriously consider helping out funding after few more updates on it, keep up mah man, I like what I see so far

Btw how do I get the cat ears?
Thanks!
We will introduce more side characters in a quite long (50+ pages) branching side story in the next update and most likely lengthen the main story too. All of this is a lot of work though, so might take a while.

About the cat ears. Check your email(It's on the bang.ic news website in the top left corner.) You should find an email from the person that wanted to buy a sexbot from you in the main story event. He gave you a website address and you can visit it by typing it in manually.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoStark

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Not played much yet, but I like the humor :D

Does the sex minigame get more involved that Slow-medium-fast? Like clicking on the robot to slap ass, squeeze titty, pull hair, etc to entertain the crowd? When you have different position, switching them should also be part of the show :D

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Not played much yet, but I like the humor :D

Does the sex minigame get more involved that Slow-medium-fast? Like clicking on the robot to slap ass, squeeze titty, pull hair, etc to entertain the crowd? When you have different position, switching them should also be part of the show :D
You can control the speed of the sex manually by clicking and holding on the MC, and moving your mouse. Before and after you fuck her, you can spread her pussy lips, and at any time you can click and hold her breasts to play with them. As far as I know that's it for now.

Reactions: MZZ
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes