Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is it worth joining Patreon?
Is the developer active?
Developer is active in a sense,he does interact with ppl here and makes posts on his patreon frequently,but the REAL game updates are pretty slow. As for if its worth joining or not is up to you,the game generates a massive amount of revenue on patreon(especially for something that started as a 6 month project) so its not in 'Abandoned' territory but most definitely in 'Milking' territory. Unless you pledge a ginormous amount it would barely make a difference.

The game itself is pretty good tho and definitely deserves the praise it gets,if only the update cycle can be improved.....
The game also has a mod community,tho from my knowledge not much is happening there(my knowledge here is=0).

Jun 6, 2020
Developer is active in a sense,he does interact with ppl here and makes posts on his patreon frequently,but the REAL game updates are pretty slow. As for if its worth joining or not is up to you,the game generates a massive amount of revenue on patreon(especially for something that started as a 6 month project) so its not in 'Abandoned' territory but most definitely in 'Milking' territory. Unless you pledge a ginormous amount it would barely make a difference.

The game itself is pretty good tho and definitely deserves the praise it gets,if only the update cycle can be improved.....
The game also has a mod community,tho from my knowledge not much is happening there(my knowledge here is=0).
you forgot to mention that the game is multilingual and it's great

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes