Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Breast size.

Ad4qH6D.png

Basically, it's difficult to implement and would slow production speed quite significantly not only during implementation but going forward. There isn't a lot of push for it among people actually paying for the game, and for reasons that should be obvious the dev is disinclined to listen more to people not giving him money over the people who do, and so there's very little chance that variable breast size will be implemented. Jun has her breast size and that's how it'll be.

Reactions: 72 man

Kisarashi

Dec 19, 2018
Trying anything like that would immediately get the police busting down your door
Also, she's your robot GIRLFRIEND, not your robot whore. Even if you wanted it, she doesn't.
In prostitution games it is generally always possible to corrupt the sex slave, they always do it out of ''love'' for the mc.

It would not be necessary to involve the police for this, the MC could easily organize a better way or simply ''lend'' it to a client over the internet. When you lend it to a rude customer, there could be a bad ending or it could simply come back with damaged or missing parts.

I find it strange to say that she is “my girlfriend” because this is a game and I would never put myself in the MC's shoes.

Goomes

Oct 15, 2023
Breast size.

Basically, it's difficult to implement and would slow production speed quite significantly not only during implementation but going forward. There isn't a lot of push for it among people actually paying for the game, and for reasons that should be obvious the dev is disinclined to listen more to people not giving him money over the people who do, and so there's very little chance that variable breast size will be implemented. Jun has her breast size and that's how it'll be.
Well she did have modules , and is a sexbot so it is not out of mind to think she can have "sex modes" that turn on when in certain positions, so the breasts will Only be bigger if she is doing boobjob , ass only bigger in doggy.

As for the paying guys there is litte that we can do But until now every add thing to the game have been good.

The creator also sometimes show here so maybe even if just a little we can still give ideas and help , even if almost nothing ever gets into the game from here.

For every problem there are always a way.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
if i had to guess maybe post story dev would be a option for focusing on things like more customized sizes if they wanted to or unless the dev allows for mods to signifigantly allow for juns size i dont think we would be getting it any time soon

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
Now you woke up the dev in me. Why would adding boob modifications be that impossible compared to adding all those different kinds of clothes?
Well I guess the difference is there aren't really different *types* of clothes, just the same clothes with a different texture.
As such adding boobs you wouldn't able to modify the shape of it, merely the size and again the boobs wouldn't be interactive anymore and would cause a lot of "clipping" in a 2D game with the rest of the bra/bikini clothes which only respect the original breast size.
You can add clothes that simulate boobs & boob sizes, but no physics anchor for the bikini+bras. The boob clothes would be static, not interactive. Not sure if the clothes would be able to take on the characteristic of the live3D model, especially since it is aLive3D model, not a FLA entity or object asset.

Last edited:

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
from what i am understanding its other mods that add more custom clothes if we modding was available for the bots parts i would assume the community could add stuff because right now with story being worked on it would add more to the devs workload overtime

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
probably something to do with the live2d thing that's used for the model. you would likely need to make a varity of every combination, because it's not actually piecemeal when it's interacted with in the game

or smthing idk i'm not a dev

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes